Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodPurina Pro Plan
Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula

Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula

Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula High in protein to meet the needs of highly active small dogs Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals maintain strong bones and teeth Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health Nutrient-dense bite-sized kibble makes chewing easier for small dogs Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health Chicken is the first ingredient Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat No artificial colors or flavors

Do you recommend this? What about for a raccoon?
Yes it is
Is it really worth the hype?
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula!
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This dog food is really good. It comes in so many different selections that you can literally use it throughout your dog's entire life. My dog loves it so much that I have to switch her to the weight management formula every once in a while.
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Grayce D.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Grayce D.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Another great dry food my Chihuahua loves. I really think this is a great brand with good ingredients safe for my dog!
Robyn F.
Katy, TX
Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Robyn F.
I have loved and shown Cavalier King Charles Spaniels for over 20 years. In that amount of time I’ve fed my dogs nearly every high-quality, “boutique” brand out there, and I’ve also fed my dogs raw, home-cooked, and combinations of both. I feel comfortable saying that the food my dogs have consistently done the best on is Pro Plan. I’ve fed it pretty much exclusively for the last several years; my dogs love it. I use this formula the most but also feed the Sensitive formula as well as the Small Puppy formula. Something I really appreciate is my dogs’ overall good health, coat consistency, muscle tone, and lack of digestive upsets with Pro Plan. Seeing is believing. Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula
Sara H.
CHAPARRAL, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula is perfect for my girl Lilli. She has been enjoying it for along time. I have tried a few other brands but she didn't eat them as well.
Jackie L.
Purina has been a dog food staple in our house for years. We have been very impressed with the Pro Plan formulas we’ve tried. Because we have several dogs, it can get expensive. We look for coupons and sometimes will mix with a less expensive option as well.
Courtney M.
Churchville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog had some stomach problems after eating this. She may just need to get used to it.
Adriana Z.
Palmetto, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog loves this food it’s her absolute favorite! i always buy her this kind. this food was recommended by a friend.
Amanda C.
Locust Grove, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have fed this to my dogs before. They loved it. It was in small kibbles so it was easy for my chihuahuas to eat. They had lovely coats, and seemed to do well on this food. It is a fair price at my local Petsmart. My vet approved of my small dogs eating this brand.
Sharra M.
Virginia Bch, VA
When we adopted our 3rd dog this was the food SPCA recommended we feed her. We figured we'd keep her on it because that's what she's been eating since she was in their care. My other dogs aren't a fan so we did switch her for eventually. We didn't want to have multiple bags of dog food in our pantry.
Danielle W.
Springhill , LA
My dog used to eat this dog food. It started to get expensive when I acquired another big dog. I had to switch to a cheaper purina brand food. I hope to make the switch back since it was recommended by my vet.