Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula

Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula

Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula Rice and oat meal are easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat Natural prebiotic fiber source

I have a cat that regurgitates her food most of the time. I find she does this more often with certain brands of food. Does anyone else have a cat like this? What brands have you found that work for you?
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Rice Formula!
Sandy T.
Bohemia
I mean c this in with other cat food he likes and I get piece of mind knowing his nutritional needs are being met
Christy B.
Spring, TX
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I cannot rave enough about this cat food. I have several cats and they have noticeably less hair balls when they eat this food. Additionally, one of them has skin issues and they are definitely less severe when she eats this food!
Tiffany G.
Baltimore, MD
My veterinarian recommended this for my 11 yr old overweight cat, and he loves it. My 2 yr old cat also enjoys it.
Susan D.
Dodson, LA
Purchased at: PetSmart
Wish I still had the bag. Our cat loves this food and she is one picky cat. We also have the live clear for her great food
Brandy W.
Lula, GA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My little Abbey is going on 14 this summer and she has a very sensitive tummy. She also has a finicky pallet, LOL. Those two always cause problems when it comes to new food but not with this kitty food, she loves it. She eats separately than our other cats and my youngest little boy can’t wait to get in to eat this too!! I’m happy she is liking this and that I’m able to update her diet to a food to one that will benefit her even more. It’s reasonably priced and I love the Purina brand!!
Katie D.
New Braunfels, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
My vet recommended this to food for my cat and he totally loves it. My cat is a fat old man who pretty much hates everything, but the one thing to get him off the couch is when his food alarm goes off!
Kathleen T.
Temple, GA
My picky cat loves this food. I've even tried different flavors from the same brand but she prefers the salmon. I can usually find it on sale at Petsmart, and for a higher quality cat food this brand is really afforable. The one drawback is that it is not great for weight management. Of course, my cat is not active at all except for 15 minutes at midnight, so that may be the biggest contributing factor rather than the food. The first ingredient is real meat and not a meat-meal or by product, and that is really important for quality nutrition. I wish I could afford to feed her Wellness brand cat food, but as a grad student I can't afford it. I'm very happy with this cat food and will continue buying it.
Renee S.
Bear Branch, KY
Good price can find at Walmart tractor supply keeps animals healthy and alive smells ok
Wilmary G.
My cats stopped puking. Now they eat less and the food lasts longer. Totally works and is worth the money!
candi W.
Blasdell, NY
My cat loves this food shes a very picky eatter but doesn't mind eatting this ! It really does help with her stomach issues and her furr is so soft