Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula

Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula

Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula For digestive health and skin and coat nourishment Oat meal is easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system Sunflower Oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula!
Jennifer K.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula uploaded by Jennifer K.
Tessie loves to hike and enjoys all elements. She had dry skin before we introduced Proplan for sensitive skin.
Martinique E.
Corona
Been using the Pro Plan line with our german sheperds for a few weeks after switchimg from a higher priced product. So far so good. Our dogs love it and their skin, coats and digestion are doing great. Will definately reccomend to and buy again. Easy to find prodict that the dogs love.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
I recently decided to switch all my pets to different food because of how dry their skin has become and suspected it could be allergies from what they eat. Pro Plan is now the kibble choice for my pups. They seem to LOVE the change and aren't itching. I give each dog about a cup and a fourth of dry pro plan and about two spoonfuls of nature balance duck and turkey food roll. They gobble it down within 5 minutes.
Amber A.
I have a 5 year old pit bull who we had on other dog foods. Which was causing a allergic reaction. We switched to the purina pro sensitive skin and her skin issues cleared right up. I would recommend this food to any dog owner with pups with skin problems
Katie D.
New Braunfels, TX
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula uploaded by Katie D.
Purchased at: Amazon
So my dog and his litter mates were abandoned at 4 weeks old and since he was bottle fed his stomach has always given him trouble. We’ve go through several different foods over the years but i’ve had him on this for a bout a year and his digestion, coat, and dim-meaner have all improved. I was having to start looking into getting his anal glands removed surgically because he couldn’t express them naturally. We switched the food and everything is regular now. Couldn’t be more pleased with them! [product:purina-pro-plan-focus-sensitive-skin-&-stomach-lamb-&-oat-meal-formula-adult-dry-dog-food-4-lb-bag]
Janean G.
My elderly dog that had skin and ear issues can only eat this food. Has made her skin and ear infections go away, which are caused by diet.
Suzett L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I started giving my baby this dry food and so far so good. I have to feed her lamb because chicken gives her allergies. Got it at petco for good price.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
This is the only dog food I’ve tried that keeps my dog from having diarrhea. He loves the taste (humans think it smells awful). Usually petco will have a deal on it. Definitely recommend to dog owners of dogs with sensitive stomachs.
Nicole H.
Orlando
My dog has sensitive skin so when looking for food and other dog care products I am very skeptical. I decided to give proplan a try and don’t regret it at all. Her skin has improved since the day we adopted her and she loves it! Highly recommend this chow for your pup!
Amber A.
Mt Zion, IL
My vet recommended this product due to a skin allergy that my German Shepherd has. My dog loves the food, eats it with no problem at all, but the skin allergy is still present. I did notice that she didn't seem to have as much dry skin, but the itching did not improve with the food.

Looking for your answer?