Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
Adult Large Breed Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula

Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula

Formerly Purina Pro Plan Savor Shredded Blend Adult Large Breed Formula Chicken is the first ingredient Crunchy kibble and tender, shredded pieces for delicious taste and texture Glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula!
Alle E.
Sacramento, CA
My dog loves this stuff, and he can be picky about his food. Plus his coat is ridiculously shiny
Bethany B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My two dogs go nuts for Purina! They both started on the puppy formula and have graduated to this one.
Toni B.
Marinette, WI
My picky golden retriever didn’t like any of the foods we introduced. Finally he loved this one and it works well for him! The mix of shredded chicken and kibble satisfy him and I would highly recommend to any dog owner! Give it a shot if you have a picky dog or just don’t want to spend twice the price for a similar food.
Valerie T.
USA
This was veterinarian recommended and my pup loves it! This dry food has the necessary vitamins and supplements for large breed dogs and it keeps my dogs coat looking shiny and healthy! My dog is obsessed with the real chicken pieces (shredded chicken) in this food! He picks them out and eats those first .... it’s like what we do with the marshmallows in lucky charms! This is an upgraded kibble!!
Alessandra M.
Durham
My dog is picky about foods. She will love them at first and then slowly but surely we will notice she isn’t eating the food as quickly or at all. This Purina blend is the only one she’s stuck to for more than a month. Now we’re going on about 2 years with this brand and blend and she still loves it!
Vicki F.
Burleson , TX
Our dogs love this! I think they really enjoy the actual chunks of meat that's in there. We've tried a lot of foods and this is the only one they don't leave sitting. We always recommend it to our friends

Looking for your answer?