Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPurina Pro Plan
Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula

Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula

Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Large Breed Formula Glucosamine and EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mobility High protein promotes muscle conditioning when combined with proper exercise Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health 26% Protein and 12% fat maintain an ideal weight and body condition Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health Chicken is the first ingredient Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat No artificial colors or flavors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is the main food we feed our English Mastiff. The vet told us it was good for her. She seems to like the flavor. We mix it with some purina pro plan wet food to add texture. Our little dog likes to take tastes too. But we have to limit the small dog from eating it as the formula is designed for big dogs - including a higher calorie count. We will stick with this option for her as the vet has been supportive of it. Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: PETCO
Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Have an Advanced Nutrition To Help my Pet Live An Active Life. This Food Helps my dog to Lose Weight. It have real meat, is easily digestible and is packed with prebiotic fiber to help give those intestines the best balance possible.
Jessica S.
Philadelphia, PA
Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula uploaded by Jessica S.
I received a free voxbox thanks to Influenster and this is my honest review. From day 1, my dog, Miles, was excited that Influenster sent him something and was sniffing and wagging his tail when he saw the bag of dog food. Funny enough I was thinking of changing his dog food and this was a top contender so I appreciate their timing. Overall, this has been great. We have had no digestion issues and I can tell that he enjoys the new food. I would recommend this to others with large breeds since it is more money but it isn't the most expensive and I like knowing that he is eating well.
Holly H.
Bismarck, AR
Purchased at: PetSmart
I received a bag of a different flavor from influenster to try. It did such an amazing job, I decided to switch brands for my dog. I bought this kind because she prefers chicken flavor the best. It has really helped her kin and coat. She’s much more shiny now. It is a little expensive but my baby is worth it.
Marisa L.
Hammonds Plains
This food is very affordable and my dog loves it. He's a bit picky at times but enjoys this food. I sprinkle his supplements over top and it's never an issue.
Lisa M.
Portage, MI
GREAT food for the price point!! I love my dogs more than anything, and did a great deal of research re dog food. I even chose ProPlan Puppy for our newest pooch!
Natalie  F.
Valparaiso, IN
Mishka, one of my goldens is currently on this food and she loves it. It has the nutrition that is needed for her, the vets recommend it, and I know because I work with them. Her coat has always been beautiful without adding anything extra to her diet and at 6 years old she is pretty healthy.
Taylor Z.
Elkridge, MD
The only food I’ll feed my dog. It has come to light that grain free food causes heart failure in dogs so do NOT feed your dogs that (FDA has issued several warnings about it and also cautioned against boutique dog foods ie-Rachel ray as they too are causing issues bc they’re not developed by a nutritionist. There are only 4 brands developed by a nutritionist: Purina, royal canin, science diet, and one other I forget. Most who want to feed a quality diet choose Purina Pro plan. My dogs love it and it’s healthy for them. Doesn’t get better than that.
Rachel  S.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My dog absolutely loves this food! He is a three year old labradoodle and extremely picky when it comes to dog food. This is the only kind he will eat and he is perfectly healthy with a shiny coat thanks to their formula. Would definitely recommend.
Amanda P.
Greenback, TN
Purchased at: PETCO
Actually just received my auto ship of this today! My dogs love this, and it’s vet approved. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?