Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPurina Pro Plan
Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula

Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula

Formerly Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Crunchy kibble and meaty, shredded pieces for a delicious mealtime experience Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat High in protein to help meet your cat’s nutritional needs Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health Salmon is the first ingredient Vitamin A and taurine support healthy vision Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery Antioxidants for a healthy immune system

Me puedes comentar en cuales aspectos ha mejorado tu Gatito consumiendo este producto? Gracias....
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula!
Jessica F.
Lewisville, NC
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula uploaded by Jessica F.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cat puma has a super sensitive tummy, I have taken her to the vet switched foods multiple times etc. This food doesn't seem to upset her tummy at all! Loved it so much we ordered more from chewy!
Jordan S.
Lebanon, PA
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula uploaded by Jordan S.
I received a complimentary sample to test for Purina. I have been using Purina for a few years between my dogs and cats. The salmon and rice combo are great for animals with dietary restrictions. as soon as the bowl hit the ground my cats couldn't get there quick enough. I would buy this formula again for my cats.
Kathrina S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula uploaded by Kathrina S.
I normally buy the same dry food for my cats every time they run out because the few times I have tried out something new they refuse to eat it. When I received this in my voxbox I thought it would be similar to the other times I tried a different food on them, they sniff it and then snub it for their Fancy Feast but that didn’t happen. Within an hour of filling their bowls they had finished their food. The next day I gave it to them again and they ate it again with no complaints. I decided on day 3 to give them their normal food to compare and this time my pickiest cat, Maxwell treated his old favorite food like I had given him something unpleasant and he barely touched it. I guess I’m changing dry food brands.
Henry L.
Manchester, NH
I bought the Purina Pro Plan Cat food in hopes to help give my cats proper nutrition. All three of them eat it, but I’ve notice a lot more incidents of throwing up, which I had under control before starting them on this diet. I phased out their old food and even after a couple of months on this food, they still get upset bellies so I had to switch out.
Brittany M.
Flemingsburg, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula uploaded by Brittany M.
This cat food is great! Both of my cats love it! I have always heard Purina is a great brand. I'm hoping there will be different size bags because I'll probably get this brand for my cats in the future. They ate this cat food like it was going out of style. Highly recommend!! I got this product free to test.
Kimberly M.
Asheville, NC
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula uploaded by Kimberly M.
I received this Purina dry cat food in my Purina voxbox. I wasn’t sure what my cat would think because he is very picky. But Boomer immediately scarfed it all down and meowed for more! It has mostly natural ingredients and essential vitamins so Boomer can enjoy his food and stay healthy! I’ll be buying this again.
Michele D.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula uploaded by Michele D.
My cats are always interested in their food. When I received this product the cats did not have any objections over the née food. They seem to like it very much. The color of the pieces were not so artificially colored like some cat food is colored It took about a week for them to go through the 3.5 lb bag. The shapes were very manageable for them to eat and not many crumb pieces were left over. I would purchase this item if it was a little more reasonable priced. I received this to review from Influenster and all of this review is my own.
Laura R.
Riverside, CA
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula uploaded by Laura R.
Let me start by saying I have a very very picky kitty. Since she is an only child, she’s very spoiled, and for the last year will only eat a specific kind of food (Iams Adult Salmon in the orange bag). Also she always leaves a little food in her bowl. But not with this food. She inhales it, making her loud happy gurgles the entire time (it’s hilarious 😂). I think she really likes the different textures since some of it looks like it’s chewy and some looks like it’s regular kibble. My only suggestion is that it would be nice to have a resealable bag. Also, I’m not fond of the high phosphorus level, but she is a young adult cat With no health problems so I will probably keep this in my rotation, like i do with the Iams, to feed her once or twice a week along with her wet food ❤️🥳🐈🐈🐈
Amanda F.
Clemmons, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula uploaded by Amanda F.
My kitty loves to eat all sorts of treats, but can be picky about his daily food if it's a dry formula. But as soon as he smelled this food, he went absolutely nuts. He can't get enough. And it was a super easy transition from his normal food. He didn't seem to get an upset tummy or anything. This might be a permanent change for his food!
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula uploaded by Jessica S.
From the moment I opened the bag, my cat, Smokey, started going crazy and wanted the food! Upon my inspection, the food seemed to have real pieces of meat along with the crunchy bits. Needless to say Smokey gobbled it right up and immediately wanted more! I love that it has probiotics and the real meat chunks. Will definitely be purchasing more for him!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...