BY PURINA

Find Pet Waste Cleaning And Deodorizing at Target.com! Purpose Mountain Escape cat litter 23lb see more...

Amanda M.
The smell of this litter is nice, but it is short lived. I got this litter for cheap at Target so I'm using it anyway. I found that it doesn't really smell much after the initial pour into the box. The cats don't mind the litter. I find its a pain the scoop. It is not very good at clumping and often leaves those little clumps all over the box that are too small to be picked up with the scooper. Overall it is okay litter for cheap, but I wouldn't pay full price for it.
Sarah R.
This litter has a great value, especially when target has a coupon or cartwheel. I thought it smelled wonderful. My cat didn't. It turns out that he is very sensitive to perfume-y smells and refused to use it.
Amber H.
Cartersville, GA
Super sucky litter. Urine clumps fell apart as I was cleaning, which caused me to have to replace the entire box more often than with other litters. I was stoked because of the cheap price, but it definitely isn't what it is cracked up to be.
Ashley H.
peoria, AZ
Was very pleased by the price of this litter with a sale a target and a coupon. Once I tried it I wasn't very happy with it.. the scent smells good but the scent doesn't last long which was disappointing.
Mary r.
Plainville
SMELLS GREAT !

this kitty litter smells great which makes me a happy cat owner. It's also very cheap at target of you use coupons I got 4 boxes for 6$ after coupons :)
Emily S.
Beaverton, OR
Does not stay clumped unfortunately. I would not recommend it if your use to having clumped litter.