BY PURINA

Purina one vibrant maturity 7+ senior dry dog - 16.5 lb see more...

• Dogs enjoy this. My dogs were eating different types of f...1 Answers
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
With pets, we try to get formulas that are specific for their needs (age, weight issues, etc.) and as such we got this kind because my dog is 14 years old. He didn't seem to like the food much. He ate of course, but he was never in a rush to consume as he has been with some other food. Therefore, I think it is at least a decent dog food..just my dog doesn't really enjoy it. Therefore, read the packaging and if it is what you're looking for, it is worth a try since dog's differ.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This is what we feed to our dog Sierra! She is 13, and she came from her previous home with some Alpo food which she wasn't really into eating. We started her on this and she LOVES it! The quality is definitely better, and I think that the size and shape of the pieces are perfect for her as well!
Lori B.
Clarksville, TN
My dog loved this more than science diet and Iams. You can activate see real meat in the smartblends brands. It's also sold at Walmart so it's easier to get than those sold only at pet stores. This is also just a little cheaper. I researched the ingredients and this is more healthy than blue Buffalo or any of the others.
Sharon F.
Nuremberg, PA
Both of our dogs are over 10 years old and we have found that our dogs need the extra help that this food gives them. We normally buy it from Walmart which makes it cheaper than other stores. Our dogs really aren't picky and yes I would buy it again.
Katie M.
Wallingford, PA
My dog really likes this brand. The vet recommended it, so I switched him to this and he does very well with it. Sometimes I add a little ham to his bowl if he gets bored with it. Other than that he's doing great!
Abigail M.
Muncie, IN
It took my dog a while to get used to this food. But I think with all of the vitamins and nutrients that are necessary at her age, it was worth it. I hope to see her age well on this food.
Emily C.
Kennebunk, ME
My dog is getting older and I have noticed that after switching from the normal purina dog food to the senior plus she has a lot more energy and has less joint pain.
Corina B.
Covina, CA
A little pricier but the doggies tend to really like it. My dogs aren't very picky but I like to change their food often so they don't get picky.
Joyanet M.
Westbury, NY
Puppy loves this food! Sometimes target has it on sale for about 25 but totally worth it to but it at BJs for bigger size and less money
Cassie B.
I have always used Purina food for my dog and he seems to enjoy it ! Never had any problems ! Even mix up the flavors once In a while !
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Dogs enjoy this. My dogs were eating different types of food for awhile and they would fight over this one.