BY PURINA

Purina one smartblend large breed puppy formula - 18 lb. see more...

Heather N.
Heather N.
chicago, IL
My vet told me to put my dog on this to help her lose weight. He recommended this one when I told him I couldn't afford the expensive organic type kind seeing as I am 26 years old and work at a bar. My dog enjoys this dog food and devours it when it's feeding time. Target sells this in a HUUUUUGE bag as well so my mom and I split it between our dogs and it lasts for awhile.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Our 6 month old puppy loves this food. He is growing big and strong and his coat is thick and soft and shiny. We are very happy with this food since it is the furst dog we have tried it for. Our boy Jackson is half Keeshond, half german Shepherd. I would absolutely recommend this food.
Mayra F.
Mayra F.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Modesto, CA
I don't trust purina, but when my dog was a puppy this was one of the only foods she would eat. She loved the real chicken pieces in it. We had to switch though because she was itchy, she's been on Diamond now ever since.
kimberly M.
kimberly M.
My dogs love this. I like the variety and price. Ease of availability. You do need to keep it stored in a container.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
This is one of the only brands that doesn't upset my dogs sensitive stomach.
Ching Ching C.
Ching Ching C.
Las Vegas, NV
Even though my dogs love this food, I eventually had to stop giving it to them and now they only ear Kirkland brand because one of my dogs had bloody poop. We have French Bulldogs and our breeder and vet suggested we switch dog foods. Our dogs did love this though
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
San Antonio, TX
I have tried this with 3 different dogs and all of them loved it. I moved one over to an adult food and he still tries to go for the puppy food. The price is very reasonable for the amount and quality of the dog food. The vet recommended Purina One for those of us that can't afford the fancy kind from the vet office or specialty store.
Sheryl L.
Sheryl L.
Flint , MI
My dog loves this formula. He is so picky when it comes to dog food. We have tried so many brands because he won't eat other brands. He even picked up some weight which we wanted because he wouldn't eat any other brand.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Yorktown, VA
Excellent food for puppies for a reasonable price. Used this with our first dog and now use it for our new puppy