BY PURINA

Purina one small bites beef & rice - 16.5 lb see more...

Kaitlyn A.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
My dogs don't like the beef and rice kind, but we have tried them on he chicken flavor with the chicken bites in them and we've never switched back to any brand. I have older dogs, so I get the kind that helps with joints and such, but overall, I recommend this brand of dog food!
Kinzie V.
My 4 year old Yorkie/chihuahua loves this dog food! We considered switching him to something higher quality but he loves this food, tolerates it well and has no issues so I see no reason to switch. And it's very affordable!!
Christina C.
My Pomeranian poodle mix has been eating this since she was about 2 years old. She loves it. Doesn't upset her stomach or make her sick. The pieces are small which is good considering she's a small 10 pound dog.
Hannah N.
Cookeville , TN
My dog is 9 and she loves this food. She won't eat any other dry food. She is still as playful as she was when she was a puppy. Love this product!
Laura R.
Shelbyville, KY
Purina one dog food is a great brand of dog food my dog loves this brand the most she loves the flavor options. Great dog food product
Christel M.
Perry, OH
Our Schnoodle really loves this food. For the price it is great. every store near us seems too carry it, so it's super convenient
Amanda P.
I have been giving this to my dogs for about two months now and they seem to love it. Great price and it seems healthy.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I have a pitt an this is his fave food out of all others its actually good for him too cant go wrong buying this
Audra C.
Northport, AL
Purine seems to be a good dog food that is used frequently and has a good reputation. My dog enjoys eating it
corrine c.
My dog loves loves this dog food. Her favorite, won't eat anything else. It's healthy and delicious