Purina Petcare Purina Dog Chow Complete Dog Food 8.8 lbs uploaded by Stephanie W.Purina Petcare Purina Dog Chow Complete Dog Food 8.8 lbs uploaded by Jodi B.Purina Petcare Purina Dog Chow Complete Dog Food 8.8 lbs uploaded by Yarima M.

BY PURINA

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Purina dog chow complete dog food 8.8 lbs see more...

Rebeca R.
Virginia Beach
My dog eats too fast and throws up because of it. We recently switched to this one and she had definitely slowed down while eating but I dont know if it's because she doesn't like it much or what. She doesn't eat as much as she did, so we'll see how it goes.
Heather S.
Amissville
Dog did not like this food. It isn’t great for him anyway though. My dog is picky but he isn’t big on this at all. I don’t recommend it for picky dogs but for others I imagine it’s fine other than in the way of health.
Tailor E.
Sapulpa, OK
This is the only dog food I buy. One of my dogs have a sensitive stomach and this is the only thing that won't upset it. It's also affordable, I buy two fifty two pound bags and it lasts a month with all five of my dogs.
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
My dog really seems to like this food he doesn’t like anything else so we continue to but this food for him. Rarely does my dog show any discomfort from eating the dog food.
Veronica M.
This is the only food my dog will eat. He loves it and I have had no issues with it. He's 11 years old now and went from puppy chow to dog chow and soon will switch to senior chow.
Savannah B.
My dogs have been fed this from puppy to seniors. We've never had any issues they've always liked it and had no problem eating it. They look forward to eating breakfast and dinner everyday! (Who wouldn't)
Kristiana B.
I don't like the added fillers they put in the ingredients. I usually only feed this to my dog in the summer mixed with a little wet food. I'd rather blue buffalo
Mauren F.
Los Angeles, CA
I started buying dog chow for my dogs because they were getting picky with pedigree. I would see the comercial about them having less shedding and a healthy coat, and honestly I did see a difference when they starting eating that food. My husky would shed a lot, I mean obviously they shed, but she would shed so often it was crazy. So after a few months I started noticing a difference in her fur, it was softer, looked healthier, and did not shed at all !! Not only do they love it and make them look beautiful, but it is also cheaper than the pedigree 35lb bag and I would pay 32 dollars. At Walmart I buy the 52.2 lb bag for 25 dollars !
Tanya T.
This green bagPurina Dog Chow has proven to be the best dog food for my two bird dogs. I have raised one of my dogs for the entire 14 years of his life on this dog food. His teeth and coat are in great shape for his age. His mind is still very sound and still has very strong bones. I recommend Purina as an affordable and healthy brand choice for every dog.
Beka A.
We have always used this for our animals, we used puppy chow and dog chow! This is the only food our dogs will eat! The price is great but we love the weight circles you can earn point and get free things like gift card or you can choose to get a check for money off or product! The weight circle is on side of the bag !!
Jamie B.
Is this dog food as good as more expensive brands?
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
i think this is great, my dog loves it. so i think it is