Purina Petcare Purina Dog Chow Complete Dog Food 4.4 lbs uploaded by Samantha M.

BY PURINA

Find pet food and snacks at Target.com! Purina dog chow complete dog food 4.4 lbs see more...

• Should I still give this to my dogs as they get older?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
This is what my Boxer eats every day. We give him a bowl in the morning and a bowl at night. He loves the flavor and never seems to tire of it. We purchase ours at Sams club since it's a better value there and a larger bag.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
As my dog got larger I switched him from puppy chow to dog chow and he loved both. It is a little pricey but it's worth it if you way your dog to be healthy and happy! I would definitely recommend to all dog owners.
Clarissa N.
I buy this brand at Walmart and the price is good and reasonable. My dogs love this brand but only chicken flavor! My dogs just might be picky and just not like the meat flavor.
Cheyenne M.
Lapeer, MI
The dogs love it! It's so cheap but has everything they need and love in their foods. I've never had an issue with this brand in specific, my pups dont complain either!!! ;)
Lori B.
Opelousas, LA
My dog seems to like it. Price is good. I usually prefer vet brand dog food for my 5 month old boxer and my previous 10 year old. Wish it was made with real meat and veggie
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
My dogs have all started with the puppy chow and progressed to the dog chow. I like it because it has never gave their bellies an issue and it is very affordable. I always have dollar general, family dollar, and manufacturers coupons for the twenty pound bag for a total of ten bucks! You can't beat that. This food fills my dogs' tummies and that is awesome.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
Our dog has some allergy issues, so we ran through a variety of different foods, some very expensive, to find one that wouldn't make him itchy or upset his stomach. As it turns out, basic Purina Dog Chow doesn't bother him at all. He loves it, it keeps everything in balance and it is extremely affordable.
jessica n.
Elkhart, IN
my dog food, he loves it o so much. He gets excited when its time to eat. he goes does his duty has normal no complains what so ever. I buy at walmart, dollar general for under $5. i always restock when we are out.
Jennifer B.
Ironton, OH
I have five dogs and this is the only food that doesn’t mess with their delicate stomachs. It is a great value and I pay about $22 dollars for a 50 pound bag. I usually buy at Walmart and I would recommend other owners as well!
Megan G.
We switched to purina a few years ago and we’ve never looked back. The fur baby loves it and we have never had any problems with it. This is our go to dog food brand.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
Should I still give this to my dogs as they get older?