Purina PetCare Purina Dog Beneful Healthy Weight Dog Food - 3.5 lb. uploaded by Haley C.

BY PURINA

Purina dog beneful healthy weight dog food - 3.5 lb. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica B.
Meriden, CT
I love feeding my dog Purina Beneful. She loves it. No cons. Pro, her coat is full and shining. No tar build up on her teeth. I bought this at Walmart, Petco and Petsmart. It met my expectations I recommend dog owners to get This brand food for their dog.
Dana E.
Runnemede, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I haven’t had a problem with this brand. My dog seems to like it. I haven’t seen a difference in his weight though. I know there are less by-products in this food so that does make me feel more comfortable with giving it to him.
Kelli T.
Absolutely love that Purina has a grain free option. My lab was so picky with his food and after going through so many, I tried this and he loves it. He won’t eat anything else.
nathalie E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves Beneful! Have been buying this food for my dog for 14 years now and she loves it! No problems what so ever. Hasnt been sick not even once and she’s 14!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I fed this dog food to my chihuahua for about 7+ years. She seemed to
love it and it was her preference over all other dog foods. However,
this variety was not her favorite out of the Beneful line. So in those
terms, it did make her lose a little bit of weight. It did not
cause any noticeable health problems and seemed to be adequate
nutrition. I would not recommend this dog food to others only because of
news articles and stories in relation to this brand of dog food.
However, based off my own experience - I don't see an issue with anyone
using it either. To each their own!
Haley C.
My pup loves this food! I get it from Walmart and it's pretty cheap! Has regulated amount of crude protein and crude fats. My dog is super picky, we use to buy her Blue, but it would literally take all day for her to eat it all. Now this food is gone in two minutes which makes me one happy mama!
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have tried many brands for my bogs but nothing beats this brand! My dogs love this and refuse to eat any other. I mix this with the cheeseburger moist meat ones when they are behaving really good. Meeko has stomach problems and this one seems to be the one that he can hold down and not hurt him in the long run! Recommend this 100%
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
I purchased a bag from our local Big Lots and started feeding our German Shepherd. When we got to the middle of the bag we noticed that the pieces were molded and soggy. The bottom of the bag had no water damage and it was not expired. Never again will I risk buying this brad again.
Diana D.
My fur nephew loves this food! He was a little overweight before and after a few weeks of eating this he's so full of energy, and overall looks healthier. He's a pit bull terrier mix and he's just a happier dog now that we changed his diet.
Jessica S.
Bel Air, MD
I have a 6 year old chihuahua and I always buy Beneful for her. She used to eat Beneful Incredibites, but after needing steroid shots for a hip problem, she gained about a pound and a half and was overweight for her size. For over a year and a half she couldn't seem to lose the weight but we switched her to Beneful Healthy Weight about five months ago, and by following the recommended serving sizes on the bag for her weight, she has already lost 3/4 of a pound! She gobbles this food up just the same way she did her old food, she loves it.