Purina PetCare Purina Chef Michael's Canine Creations with Rotisserie Chicken - 11

BY PURINA

Chef michael's with rotisserie chicken dry dog - 11 lb see more...

• Purina is a good brand I'm sure this is great. Do your do...7 Answers
  • "The different flavors and textures mixed together really seem to appeal to them." in 1 review
  • "My dog had a decreased appetite and didn't seem interested in his food anymore, I mixed in some of the chef michaels food with his original dog food and he ate every bite!" in 1 review
  • "This is the only dry food my parents dog would eat." in 1 review
Dawn T.
Live Oak, TX
Chef Michael's is one of the brands my dogs consistently love. The different flavors and textures mixed together really seem to appeal to them. Even when I switch to this food without mixing it into the old to introduce it into their diet, they have never had any tummy troubles with this food.
Staci W.
Marlton, Nj
This is the only food my dog will eat. He absolutely loves the chicken bites. He will dig around and eat all of them first, then go for the other pieces. My only recommendation would be to have more chicken!
Denise T.
Pensacola, FL
I have 3 dogs... 2 doxies and a 20 year old Black Lab/Chow mix.. yes 20 years old and she acts like she is still 10.... Chef Michael's Canine creations are her favorite... especially the rotisserie flavor
Teri O.
Holly W.
Newport, TN
My.pets loves this .. Before this he had a food that i had to add flavor enhancer to bc he wouldn't eat it.. But he eats this on his own
Elizabeth N.
Tustin, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves it , every-time its time to eat she licks the bowl clean. The food is fresh and the chunks look fresh.
Lyndsey S.
Bay Shore, NY
This is the only dry food my parents dog would eat. He was so picky so it must of been some good food
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
Purina is a good brand I'm sure this is great. Do your dogs like it?