Purina PetCare Purina Chef Michael's Canine Creations with Filet Mignon - 4.5 lb.

BY PURINA

Chef michael's with filet mignon dry dog - 4.5 lb see more...

Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
My dog loves this food because its like real meat in there and she thinks I'm really giving her my leftovers lol. I recommend this dog food.
Jessica M.
Once my dogs graduated past the puppy food stage they got super picky and wouldn't eat anything. As a last ditch effort we bought them this in hopes that the soft meat would help them get past their hatred of hard food. It worked!! 5 years later and I won't even try to find anything different.
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
When we first rescued our pug, we had a heck of a time finding a food he'd eat. I finally picked this up on a sale whim and we've stuck with it for the last 3 years! I think, because he was a stray, he was used to eating "people food" that's not shaped uniformly like dog food, so he loves this. The ingredients are good for him and he's a happy, healthy pug. It's also more affordable than the premium pet store brands but I know it's real meat and minimal filler.
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
I got a rescue dog who was allergic to many, many foods. chicken being one of them, and this food was the only one at the super market that i could find that didn't have any! although i used it for five years i also resent ever picking it up and not looking up healtheir ways to deal with his allergies. from my vets point of view feeding my dog this for five years brought it to its untimely death, at six years of age by dog died with kidney failure, and many other issues including dental problems and joint issues. no dog at six years old should have these problems! read the ingredient lists and feed your dog healthy food! the extra few dollars is worth it when the vet bills come!
Julie S.
Marion, KS
My dogs absolutely love this food. I have never seen them as excited as they are when I open this and put it in their dishes.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Made my smallest dachshund throw up almost every day. I thought it was something else she had gotten into but as soon as I switched her food off of this stuff she stopped throwing up.
Megan O.
Dogs only ate the meat bites and refused the kibble parts. Was tolerated well though but does not go far for the price when they are only eating half.
Jennifer N.
Avon Lake, OH
Pet Lover Expert
My dog ate out all the meat pieces and left the crunchy vegetable ones. The price was comparable unfortunately the dog wasn't a fan.
Heidi G.
Fishers, IN
Our Pup who came to us used to an all wet food diet found a friend in this brand. The rough edges of the chunks of food seem appealing to her and they are more the consistency of people food. Since she is a picky eater, I tend to mix two types together - she likes the variety and this kind is always eaten... even the vegetable pieces ;)