Purina Petcare Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Real, Recognizable Ingredients WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina? Beyond? we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients. see more...

Nana X.
St. Paul
Purchased at: Target
I got this because my cat had started puking up food with his old dry food. I dont think they really liked this stuff and it seemed a bit expensive. I switched them to meow mix naturals and they're pretty happy with that.
alyssa d.
Bronx, NY
My dad buys this food for my persian cat because its affordable and we can find pretty much anywhere. We love it because it doesnt have alot of extra stuff that isnt good for cats to eat.
El M.
Purchased at: Target
It sounds like it good source of selected foods for my cats and they seem to like it as well which is plus plus. They’re a bit picky with food and seem to know what’s the good stuff so I’m guessing this is one of them. With certain other brands I tried with them it was a sniff, nibble and no more.
Emily L.
Berthoud, CO
Purchased at: PETCO
I usually aim for a healthy pet food and had high hopes when I saw this. It is decently priced and I love the idea of just white meat chicken. My pets stomachs thought the opposite. It was two bags and I was out.
Alicia C.
Cibolo, TX
The only good my cat will eat. I've tried higher end dry food but she wouldn't even try it. She is missing teeth but the food is soft enough yet still gives her the crunch she likes.
Ashley T.
My boy goes crazy over this food. Ive tried alot of brands cause hes pretty picky... Hed rather go hunt then eat his fancy food in a dish bit this food really pleases him. Plus its not a bad price either.
Jannie H.
Old River-Winfree
My cats seem to love It.  They are not picky when it comes to their food . Good value for what I'm buying .  ...No cons that I've found the pros are my cats belly gets fed. My cat is a day.
Katlyn B.
Conway
My cats love this they will go through this like crazy and not sure what kind of cat and yes the cats enjoy it a lot they love it and there are no cons all pros and yes I would recommend it to other owners
Erin F.
Lakeland, FL
My cats really enjoy this food and it seems to leave their coats shiny and healthy looking. It’s a reasonable price and easy to find at nearby stores. Compared to some other brands, it’s higher quality without the crazy price.
Emily S.
Corvallis, OR
This is my favorite cat food. I randomly picked it up last minute since I adopted my prince on a whim and I’ve been set on this line from purina ever since. My only gripe with it is that I have not been able to find it in a really big bag like I’d like.
Carissa E.
Carpentersville , IL
My cat is a diabetic, is this food any good? Looking for a healthier diet for my cat.