Purina Petcare Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Real, Recognizable Ingredients WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina? Beyond? we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients. see more...

Lindsay W.
Delphi, IN
Our cats have sensitive digestive systems. Other types of food would not sit well with them and they would vomit. This brand they really like. It makes their coats shiny and they do not seem to have as many digestive issues.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
We like to feed two of our three cats this food as it seems to help make their kitty littler a little less stinky if ya know what I mean. Also, it lasts them longer than most other brands do. Good amount for the money spent.
Meredith G.
Denver , CO
my cat seems to love it, though i can't say for myself because i have never had it.it seems like the healthy choice and i wanted to make sure my cat was getting the proper nutrients. its a little pricey but i think it is worth the money. i would recommend it.
Teisha Y.
Herriman
Purchased at: Walmart
Horrible! Gave this to my dog because I ran out of my usual and was out of town. Not even half way threw the bag my dog became super ill. The dyes and substitutes in this dog food is what did it. I don’t trust their ingredients list nor Purina.
Jahzel V.
Hollywood, FL
Good cat food for a great price I have 4 picky fur babies at home and they all love there beyond grain free food it was gentle on there stomachs during there food transition and I can feel good knowing I feed them ingredients I can trust
Lessly F.
Los Angeles
I bought them the big bag of this specific cat food and they weren’t really a fond of it. Its pretty weird as they have eaten from this brand and they actually do enjoy it. I would say purchase it your cat my like it. Maybe mines is just picky
Alexah H.
I have gotten the Putin’s pet care beyond white meat chicken and whole oat meal recipe cat food as a sample just a couple days ago and I met to pick the dog sample because I have no cats . But I mixed it with the dog food and my three dogs loved it ! They wanted more ! Guess I have to go out and get the dog food of this now
Robin W.
Taylorsville, MS
This food is amazing! All six of my picky cats loved it. It seemed to have given them more energy and made their coats shiny. It also made them shed less and more active. I have bought this product many times and would recommend it.
Victoria C.
Nazareth
This is a very healthy food for my cats and they enjoy it a lot. I love that both of my two cats can have a healthy diet. It is a very good value and not too pricey. I would buy it again for sure. It’s overall a great purchase.
Tye R.
Jamaica, NY
My cat loves beyond. It took me a while to find a food that he doesn’t fuss over and this one definitely hits the spot. He races me to his bowl when it’s time to eat when he used to get to his bowl when he gets to it with the other brands.
Carissa E.
Carpentersville , IL
My cat is a diabetic, is this food any good? Looking for a healthier diet for my cat.