Purina Petcare Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Real, Recognizable Ingredients WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina? Beyond? we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients. see more...

Anna R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat seems to really love this brand of cat food. Meows for it all the time when it’s feeding time.
Cochi M.
New haven, CT
Very sensitive and what the only food that work well and doesn’t give the run and doesn’t feel upset
Paulena M.
My cat loves this food. He has a very sensitive stomach and has never had an issue when eating this!
Nita G.
Oceanside
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats go crazy over this food! Absolutely loving it currently, and a good sized bag for the price.
Sommer M.
Ellijay
So pricey to be just cat food. My cat doesn’t like it for some reason. Haven’t bought any in awhile.
Alex M.
Willis, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
I bought this for my sisters cat and he seemed to love it. She told me he won’t eat anything else now
Ginnie Y.
Seattle, WA
Cats love this, it provides so much nutrients for felines and they can get all the benefits they need
Kaitlyn B.
Kent, OH
My cat seemed to really enjoy this dry food and we’ve never had any issues with it. Would recommend
Jacklyn M.
New Bedford, MA
Again if I had a cat would be a good choice . I am sure I clicked on dog but I will write something
Amber M.
Rutland
Expensive brand but worth it for the cats. All the ingredients are awesome and good for my animals.
Carissa E.
Carpentersville , IL
My cat is a diabetic, is this food any good? Looking for a healthier diet for my cat.