Purina Petcare Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Real, Recognizable Ingredients WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina? Beyond? we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients. see more...

Kayla B.
Weston
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the nutritional facts for this cat food. Perfect for my indoor cat! She loves it and digests it great.
Jessie P.
Boonville
My 3 cats can't get enough of those food ! They keep a great weight and don't over eat when in free feeder.
Jocelina S.
My cats love it and have been eating it for a year or two, but I don't think the price is very responsible.
Chantal T.
Purina has been around for years and has produced some great food. This food helps keep my puppies healthy.
Erica S.
Winslow , ME
My cat loves these. He has a grain allergy so it’s great to have this option to be able to give him treats.
Sarah S.
Caledonia , NY
My cats have always been pleased with Purina products and always look healthy with gorgeous, shiny coats.
Melissa J.
gold hill, nc
Great product for the price. Awesome quality. Good healthy ingredients. No grain at all. My cats loved it
Alacia D.
Mountain Home
Purchased at: Walmart
I like it and so do my cats. Doesn’t seem to irritate their stomachs or anything and they gobble it up
Brittany P.
Stephens City, VA
This is the only food they will eat. The love the flavor and taste. Leaves their bellies full and happy
Sarah K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Cat will eat this, but it is a bit pricey! Sometimes can find for a good deal online at Amazon or Chewy
Carissa E.
Carpentersville , IL
My cat is a diabetic, is this food any good? Looking for a healthier diet for my cat.