Purina Petcare Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Real, Recognizable Ingredients WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina? Beyond? we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients. see more...

Steph A.
Elkhart
Got this as a free sample a while back and my cat loved it! She was excited because it was in a little bag, so she though they were treats but I know she would love it alone as her food if I switched.
Ash N.
West Covina , CA
Honestly, this was my go to cat food when I am extremely broke. While my cats eat it, and SEEM to enjoy it, they tend to throw it up at times. But due to that I’ll just buy Rachel Ray’s cat food.
Erin B.
Nashville, TN
I have 3 wonderful, insane cats. I like knowing that the food we buy for them wont hurt them in anyway, but actually do what it's supposed to, and fill their bellies. This does that
Kelsey D.
My boyfriend and I got a kitten & noticed he wasn’t really eating his food, but instead try & sneak human food. We just thought he was getting use to us. We’ve now had him for about a yr & bought him this brand one day because the other brand we started getting was sold out. He will only eat this brand now! He loves it!!
Suzanne O.
Garner, NC
This is all my cat eats! He will snub his nose up to everything else. Doesn't make him sick like other foods we have tried. His coat is shiny, smooth and no hairballs!
Ali M.
Orlando, FL
My husband and I were on the hunt for a better quality dry food for our small chihuahua. We found this particular recipe at our local target. Lucy, our dog, is a huge fan of anything chicken based so we have this a try. She absolutely loves it! It keeps her energy up. She’s 9 years old and still playing around like a puppy! Definitely recommend!
Kandice W.
Buckeye
I think this is a good cat food. My cat is a pretty picky eater when it comes to any kind of food. She seems to eat this one rather quickly and when she's at the bowl, she stays for a while and licks her mouth for quite a while afterwards. I would buy this again because I know it's a good quality food for her and it's not to expensive.
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
One day I went to go get my cat some food early in the morning and I thought she would have liked this one. Yet when I got home with the bag she wasn’t having it and didn’t want it at all. She made me spent money on her for her just to want to eat my
Dogs food. Highly disappointed.
Alex R.
This is the backup food that we use for our cats when there's another one not available.  Our cats seem to like it and they are pretty picky.  Thus, this compares well to other brands that my cats enjoy.  I will and continue to buy this brand when necessary.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
My cat loves this food. I love that she loves it and I love the natural and wholesome recipe. My cat is a picky eater but she absolutely loves this food and I will continue to purchase and feed it to her. Highly recommend.
Carissa E.
Carpentersville , IL
My cat is a diabetic, is this food any good? Looking for a healthier diet for my cat.