Purina Petcare Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Real, Recognizable Ingredients WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina? Beyond? we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients. see more...

Callie T.
38 Elm St Newport ME
Great macros on this fog food and my dog loves it. However it is very pricey. It is a great product aside from price.
Meghan W.
Fort Mill
Our cat Juliet loves her food! We switch up the flavor each time, but each Putin’s Beyond food she’s had, she loves!
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is a great brand of cat food worth the price I have a Nebulung cat with long hair and this prevents hair balls
Elizabeth B.
Chattanooga
My cat likes this food. It’s a little pricey but more affordable than others. It’s a health food I feel good about
Linda O.
Brentwood, TN
Only cat food my cat likes. Have tried other brands and he doesn’t eat them. Also he has never thrown up this food.
Maureen S.
Baltimore
My cats love this food. My cats are very picky and this is the one cat food we have found that they really like.
Kimberly R.
One of the only dry foods our kitty with eat. Our vet actually recommended it to us and I’m really glad they did!
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
My cat seems to like it. I wouldn't normally give it him because other purina brand foods have harmed my animals.
ari M.
Pleasanton, CA
Purchased at: PETCO
My cats love this and are always excited to eat it. They never complain about it and look forward to eating it.
Karyn T.
Cat loves it so much, he loves the taste of it , loves to eat a bowl every other day , great tasty food for him
Carissa E.
Carpentersville , IL
My cat is a diabetic, is this food any good? Looking for a healthier diet for my cat.