Purina Petcare Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Real, Recognizable Ingredients WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina? Beyond? we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients. see more...

Alexandria P.
Leechburg, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Keeps my cats coat shiny and amazing. He loves the flavor and helps keep his teeth nice. He will only eat the white meat one though
Ann L.
Milledgeville , GA
Our cats love this food. It’s sold at a great price. We have an older cat and younger cat and they both love it and digest it well.
jaden t.
Coral Springs
Too expensive! Also didn’t agree with my cats stomach and he threw it up. It smells strange too. I don’t recommend it personally.
Samantha B.
Breinigsville, PA
My cats seem to love this food. They have sensitive stomachs and many foods make them vomit, this food seems to be okay for them.
Tara S.
I love this product because it contains wholesome ingredients that are healthy for my senior cat. Plus my cat loves this stuff!
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
My kitty loves this food. She is allergic to dyes and such and this is perfect for her and the flavor is one of her favorites.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
It's great all the dogs of my big sister and middle sister love them. And my big sister has 5 dogs and my middle sister has 1.
Whitney M.
Durant OK
Purchased at: Walmart
My car seems to really like this food. I feel that it has good ingredients in it and she doesn’t complain so I keep buying it.
Lenzi M.
Hickory, NC
For dry food my cats love this because of the chicken flavor! I keep a bowl of it out so they can snack on while I’m not there!
Hailey T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Amazing ingredient list, seems to be healthy ingredients that I don’t have to worry what I’m feeding my cat. Overall is nice
Carissa E.
Carpentersville , IL
My cat is a diabetic, is this food any good? Looking for a healthier diet for my cat.