Purina Petcare Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Real, Recognizable Ingredients WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina? Beyond? we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients. see more...

Emily K.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
She loves this food! I tried giving her some of her old food, the Purina one indoor formula, and she refused to eat it. She's so spoiled.
Kylie B.
Tumwater, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel like this is a healthy option from. Not that I can feed my cat. Especially the chicken flavored, my cat loves chicken every thing
Makayla C.
bonnyman
My cat Sadie loves this stuff! She will keep eating and eating if you’d let her! She’s gained a lot of weight since we put her on this
Sierra  L.
Upper Sandusky
I had a hard time getting my cat to eat certain foods cause it upsets her belly !
So I switched her food to Purina and she loves it :)
wherezdamilk T.
oakland
I've used Purina for my dogs for the longest time and they absolutely love it! Target always has it in stock for a great price!
katy b.
This is very good cat food my cat loves it I highly recommend this cat food to anyone and everyone to feed their cat it is very good
kayla c.
hartwell, GA
My cat loves the tatse of this food and won't eat any other. It's made with quality ingredients and I feel good giving it to my cat
Alexandria P.
Leechburg, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Keeps my cats coat shiny and amazing. He loves the flavor and helps keep his teeth nice. He will only eat the white meat one though
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Purchased at: Target
My kitties love this brand. I feel good about giving it to them with all the natural ingredients. The price is pretty high though!
Ann L.
Milledgeville , GA
Our cats love this food. It’s sold at a great price. We have an older cat and younger cat and they both love it and digest it well.
Carissa E.
Carpentersville , IL
My cat is a diabetic, is this food any good? Looking for a healthier diet for my cat.