Purina Petcare Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Real, Recognizable Ingredients WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina? Beyond? we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients. see more...

Pierre A.
Los Angeles
My cat absolutely loves this product! I’ve tried many brands, because my cat is very picky about his food... and “Purina Beyond” is the winner! My cat loves it, and it’s affordable! 10/10 recommend
Aimee F.
Prospect
I have tried this one time in the past and found that my cats were not extremely fond of it. It does not work well with one of my cats who has digestive problems as well.
F&A b.
My cats absolutely love this food. They get excited everytime I go to refill their food bowls and they eat it up so happily and they never get tired of this food
Lizzie H.
Seminole , OK
My pets love this it doesn’t make them sick it keeps them full and they seem to really like the taste we have tried other brands but the just don’t seem to like it as much
Jen S.
Chicago
My cats couldn’t get enough of this. It’s pretty expensive though so they don’t get this often. I do like the ingredients being better quality. Whether that’s worth it for the price I don’t know.
Julia L.
My cat loves this food. When we don’t get him this food he will not eat the other brands. Legit this is all he eats, he loves it! I love it too for the price and you can get it anywhere!
Xena H.
Guy
One of my cats wouldn't really it while the other one would. I'm gonna skip this and try to find something they both like. Not sure why one did and the other didnt
Claire W.
Cat didn’t seem to like at first, but she’s just stubborn. She definitely sheds less while on this food and it makes me feel better to know she’s eating good food.
Molly G.
melbourne
Purchased at: PetSmart
Purina offers a more limited ingredient, easily digestible food in Purina Beyond. The taste is great to my picky cat, and I am happy that she is getting better quality at a low price!
Grace C.
My dog really loves this food! He’s been eating it for a few years now and we have never had a problem! It’s also pretty affordable and a great quality! I’d strongly recommend it to any dog owner!!!!!!!!!!
Carissa E.
Carpentersville , IL
My cat is a diabetic, is this food any good? Looking for a healthier diet for my cat.