Purina Petcare Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real Chicken is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy Made with natural ingredients plus essential nutrients No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Real, Recognizable Ingredients WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina? Beyond? we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THESE INGREDIENTS? It's about knowing exactly what your cat is eating-real, recognizable, natural ingredients. see more...

Marcia S.
Mount Pleasant
I try to change up the food I feed my kitties...no on likes the same meal day after day! My kitties have a strong preference for seafood so this choice was a risk. To my delight, both liked the White Meat Chicken & Whole Oat Meal recipe by Purina. I found there was less acking with this brand...I feel strongly that has to do with fewer dyes. This is one that will stay in the rotation!
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Purchased at: Target
So I was using a PetSmart specific brand that was almost identical to this product as far as price and ingredients. For some reason, my cat thinks this is like a bag of treats compared to the other brand. She’s even started boycotting wet food in favor of these crunchy niblets.
Emily H.
Ukiah, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This constantly goes on sale making it really affordable and my cat loves it. I buy this in 10 lb bags and it stores well into my containers. The packaging is quite nice and simple and my cat easy puts on weight and this does not interfere with that.
Emily B.
Springfield , VA
Purchased at: Safeway
My adult dog absolutely loves this kibble and I love that it’s wholesome. My puppy loves his puppy kibble, but will tolerate this. It’s great value for money given that comparable brands can cost twice as much! I repurchase this often, it pairs well with the same brands wet food!
Sarah N.
Not only do both my picky little kitties love the Purina Beyond brand food, but I love it also! It is an all natural cat food that is not much more expensive than other brands with artificials & fillers. I feel much more confident giving this food to my babies & they couldn't be happier about it.
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
This is the main food our sweet boy eats every day. He has a finicky stomach when we try other brands but this one seems to be his favorite. It has cleaner ingredients and I feel better feeding him this over many other brands.
KAREN d.
My cats like this food!!! They are hungry cats and like to eat several times a day but if I have this they will find a way to get into the bag!! I have had to put it in a different container so they couldn't get to it
Madison B.
Costa Mesa, CA
I can’t comment on the taste but I’m assuming my cat loves it because she eats it. She’s not very picky though. I like that chicken is the first ingredient and that it is more natural than other “affordable” brands
Jaice G.
Vacherie, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Purina is natural. The packaging is even great. It makes me confident on what my cat is consuming. My dog used the same brand for his dog food before. So I would definitely recommend it to any cat owner.
Cassidi S.
Bark River
I think my cat really enjoyed this food, nothing was wrong with it no reactions or anything, compares well to others as it’s very healthy, I have a spynx cat and she was fine with it, would buy again.
Carissa E.
Carpentersville , IL
My cat is a diabetic, is this food any good? Looking for a healthier diet for my cat.