Real salmon is the #1 ingredient No corn, wheat or soy No poultry by-product meal No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives High-quality nutrient-dense formula WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina Beyond, we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THIS RECIPE? There is power in good ingredients - especially those known to be nutrient-dense. This inspired us to create a recipe with superfood ingredients. Our Superfood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Petcare Purina Beyond Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Dog Food 3.7 lb. Bag!
Little Rock
Once for this cause it looked fancy and my dogs really liked it. Would I get it again possibly so.
Dallas, PA
Dog seems to enjoy and did not cause any gastrointestinal distress as so many do. Would buy again.
Montoursville, PA
Purchased at: Target
My dog loved this stuff. It did make his face a bit stinky but most salmon food does that to him.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love when this dog food comes out because my little rnglish bulldog absolutely loves this food!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
1,577 reviews
Putin’s letcat Putin’s begins wupe good boo me salmon egg and pumpkin is pretty good I’d say
san francisco
My dog is such a picky eater but once I bought this, he loved it. He loves salmon and pumpkin
My dog loves this blend and I know it’s good for him. So I feel good about giving it to him
Columbia , SC
The perfect bite size for my Shih Tzu. She has more energy and loves the flavor of Beyond.
1,093 reviews
Good product! Would purchase again! Decent price. I would recommend to family and friends.
Prospect Park
It is a good product if you want to give your dog something that is not same as the rest

Looking for your answer?