Real salmon is the #1 ingredient No corn, wheat or soy No poultry by-product meal No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives High-quality nutrient-dense formula WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina Beyond, we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THIS RECIPE? There is power in good ingredients - especially those known to be nutrient-dense. This inspired us to create a recipe with superfood ingredients. Our Superfood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Petcare Purina Beyond Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Dog Food 3.7 lb. Bag!
Pennsauken , NJ
My dog likes this product. It has a nice Texture and can usually find on sale. She likes the other flavors better but she is a picky dog and does eat this flavor as well.
Hubbard , OH
My dogs just got switched to this last month and love it! They are running to their bowls when they hear me grab their food container. Great price point for good food.
Plant City, FL
Purina Beyond is the only dog food that helps my dogs maintain a health digestive schedule. Other products can dehydrate them or be too rich and cause them to have loose droppings. This food is great for my babies!
Blue Springs
This brand not only has quality ingredients but it’s a great price and must taste amazing because I have no complaints. I have had my dog on this for months and I would recommend to all owners to switch now
West Jordan, UT
My dog loves this dog food, it's one of his favorites. He's extremely picky about foods, but this one he'll lick the bowl clean. I've stopped giving it to him because if the ingredients though.
Edina, MN
Great for little dogs but again the sizes colors n shapes were a bit much for her and she would get picky n make a mess trying to decide what piece was ok today
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
this was... “ok” i will buy it in a pinch.. but, we really prefer nature’s bounty as our go to.. and the puppy likes it better too.. sorry purina.. keep trying.
Bartonville, IL
Dog seemed to like it ( our 1 yr old too...lol) and didn't have any stomach issues like he normally does when we switch foods. Price isn't bad for what you get.
I like several varieties of Purina Beyond dry Dog Foods. I've had to stop using this one, however.  My dog has a medical condition that excludes pumpkin.
Lorain, OH
Every time I have purchased this for my Honey, she goes through it so quickly. This is probably one of her favorite solid dog foods. Definitely worth a try.

Looking for your answer?