Real salmon is the #1 ingredient No corn, wheat or soy No poultry by-product meal No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives High-quality nutrient-dense formula WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina Beyond, we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THIS RECIPE? There is power in good ingredients - especially those known to be nutrient-dense. This inspired us to create a recipe with superfood ingredients. Our Superfood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Petcare Purina Beyond Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Dog Food 3.7 lb. Bag!
Middletown
My dog has a lot of allergies to ingredients in her food. This has been the only one I found that she is able to eat without having a reaction. She is a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. I would recommend this food 100%
Ironton, OH
My dog loves his food. It seems like it has so much different flavor to it. He would prefer this over most he enjoys it so much. The price is pretty good for how much you get I definitely recommend to dog owners.
Deland, FL
My dog Sebastian’s favorite food. He always comes running and reminds me about dinner time. Pro his silky salmon loving coat gets so many compliments. My pet is very happy. Works recommend to other dog moms.
Glenshaw, PA
Purchased at: Target
I only get the best for my dog. And let me tell you, she loves this food. We like it because it has pumpkin to prevent obstructions. She loves it for the taste. It’s certainly a good value for what you get.
Lowell
Bandit my 5 year old husky just loves this food. Always trying to sneak more of it or steal some from another’s dish. Keeps him in a great health and it’s affordable! Couldn’t ask for a better product!
Austin, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Purina’s Beyond food is super awesome. My two year old shepherd mix loves it. Compared to other brands, I wouldn’t give anything else to my dog. It can be a bit pricey, but it’s worth all the pennies!
Spring Branch
Molly loves this food! She begs for more when she eats all of what is in her bowl! She is a dachshund & medium sized! She absolutely loves this food. Exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend it!
Quantico, VA
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves this food. He won’t really eat other kinds of food. He is also allergic to potatoes so it’s really hard to find food without potatoes or potato starch in them and these have no potato!
Weatherford, TX
All my dogs seem to love this dog food. It was great ingredients in it as well! I have a medium and large dog and they eat it just fine. I would recommend this to a friend.

Looking for your answer?