Real salmon is the #1 ingredient No corn, wheat or soy No poultry by-product meal No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives High-quality nutrient-dense formula WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina Beyond, we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THIS RECIPE? There is power in good ingredients - especially those known to be nutrient-dense. This inspired us to create a recipe with superfood ingredients. Our Superfood.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Petcare Purina Beyond Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Dog Food 3.7 lb. Bag!
Shawinigan, QC
Purina Petcare Purina Beyond Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Dog Food 3.7 lb. Bag uploaded by Denise R.
Une de mes chienne as des allergies alimentaire et sa nourriture habituel coûte cher, cette nourriture est vraiment un substitut parfait a moindre coût. Bon aliments pour une meilleur santé pour votre bébé.
Love this product for my dogs.
They have sensitive stomachs and this food helps with proper digestion, one ingredient as the main source. Would recommend to dog owners/ users of Purina. This is one of the better Purina brands, and i have seen a great difference in my dogs coats.
Love this product for my dogs.
mis un complemento para su alimentación y se nota que a mí perrito le facina comerlo. A demás es una de las mejores marcas que tiene más variedad para las mascotas y para todas las edades de los cachorros. con un precio muy accesible y fácil de conseguir
Australia
Good for pups its small pieces help smaller dogs to eat dry food and they can not chock on the dry food will always buy the smallest pieces dog dry food so if anyone has small dogs this is perfect for them
Bahia
1,483 reviews
I love this product do not know how to live without, my dog ​​is very happy when he sees me with the packaging hahaha he is amazing. I highly recommend love love love
It's nice and I really love it , of course more my dogs ! The quality is high and I recomendend a lot ! :) Just watch out with his farts they smell strong 😂😂
eppeville
Idéale pour les bouledogue Français . Il les digère très bien et fini les problèmes de gaz. Recommande vivement au propriétaire de ce type de chien.
Purina is one of my favorite brands to feed my dogs. You can have a good food with a good price...and I think a really good taste, because they love it.
Puerto Rico
He likes it but doesnt really love it. Its a good price and he eats it if I give it to him but he's mostly happy with the walmart brand of dog food.
Los Reyes la paz
eer sta es una super comida ya que nuestras mascotas se ven felices al probar estos productos lo principal es ver contentas a nuestras mascotas

Looking for your answer?