Purina Petcare Purina Beyond Superfood Blend Salmon, Egg & Pumpkin Recipe Dog Food 3.7 lb. Bag

BY PURINA

Real salmon is the #1 ingredient No corn, wheat or soy No poultry by-product meal No added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives High-quality nutrient-dense formula WHAT WE BELIEVE: Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina Beyond, we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. WHY THIS RECIPE? There is power in good ingredients - especially those known to be nutrient-dense. This inspired us to create a recipe with superfood ingredients. Our Superfood. see more...

Katy W.
Farmersville
I will keep it short and simple. Beyond is a really high quality premium with great ingredients, but my dogs despise this. Salmon is universally loathed by all four. I would only get it if you are SURE your dog likes fish. It is not cheap and if they hate fish, well you are just throwing money away. Like I did.
Melanie B.
USA
Purina Beyond is the only dog food that helps my dogs maintain a health digestive schedule. Other products can dehydrate them or be too rich and cause them to have loose droppings. This food is great for my babies!
Nicole R.
West Jordan, UT
My dog loves this dog food, it's one of his favorites. He's extremely picky about foods, but this one he'll lick the bowl clean. I've stopped giving it to him because if the ingredients though.
Courtney J.
Hubbard
My dogs just got switched to this last month and love it! They are running to their bowls when they hear me grab their food container. Great price point for good food.
Heather I.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Just recently switched my dogs to this food from another more expensive brand. I love that this offers the healthy ingredients some of the pricier brands offer without the hefty price tag. My digs seem to really enjoy this food.
Kristen N.
Blue Springs
This brand not only has quality ingredients but it’s a great price and must taste amazing because I have no complaints. I have had my dog on this for months and I would recommend to all owners to switch now
Lacey S.
Bartonville, IL
Dog seemed to like it ( our 1 yr old too...lol) and didn't have any stomach issues like he normally does when we switch foods. Price isn't bad for what you get.
Xiomara S.
Lorain, OH
Every time I have purchased this for my Honey, she goes through it so quickly. This is probably one of her favorite solid dog foods. Definitely worth a try.
Marissa A.
Chicago
My pup overall enjoys this food and it is a good value, especially with coupons. I haven’t had any issue with him getting sick when changing his food.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
My dog loves this food. She will eat two bowls if I allow her to. Pretty pricey but I’ll pay the price to make sure my dog eats healthy.