Purina Petcare Purina Beyond Grain Free Ocean Whitefish & Egg Recipe Cat Food 3 lb. Bag uploaded by Ericka A.

BY PURINA

Ocean Whitefish is the #1 Ingredient No Corn, Wheat or Soy No Poultry By-Product Meal No Added Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives Essential Nutrients What We Believe Food choices are the most important daily decisions we make for our health and well-being, and it's not any different when it comes to feeding our pets. At Purina Beyond, we believe that when we connect with what's natural, we reconnect with what's good in food. Why Grain Free? We believe every cat deserves great nutrition-no matter what her diet demands. We made it our mission to create a recipe that gives your cat all the natural nutrition. see more...

Buy on Target
connie P.
Logan, OH
This is really amazeing and healthy to,for cats.it's grain free,unlike others.can be found most stores.not to pricey to have for cats to snack on.I would recommend to anyone with cats to try.ours usually are picky but love this alot.have other flavors as well.let your cats try they will love it to.
Stefanie B.
Peoria , AZ
My cat will literally inhale this food. It’s by far her favorite of all the brands we’ve tried. It’s very strong smelling and we all know when the bag has been opened. I love that it nutritional and grain free, so as much as she loves it I know it’s actually good for her
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
My cats love this food so much. I have one cat that has a weak stomach and this is the only food that she doesn’t vomit back up. Will buy this over and over again. I have a friend that had the same problem with her cat and she tried this and it helped her as well.
Shannon B.
Aiken
Our cat loves this when it's a new bag but even though we keep it tightly sealed and in a storage container he's either bored with it by the last 1/3 of the bag or it's stale and he's not interested anymore.
Ericka A.
greenville
Literally the only food i will give my cat so healthy she’s strong and will only eat this not use of difference but i think they changed one ingredient she still loves
Karyn T.
Loves this food , great tasty food for him to enjoy, its a great value, I get it when its on sale and bag lasts with him, my cat only eats purina brand products others he wont touch but you know cats are frinky
Gabriela B.
Asheville
I am very picky when it comes to buying food for my pets and I don't really like that most of the food that promises quality has by-products. I have to read the labels on the back of pet foods because I am a concern animal lover trying to not poison my pet.
Nikki N.
Plainfield, IL
I haven't purchased this yet but would like to buy this for my kittens living in India with my mother. They would love this
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
This is our favorite one to get..not cause of our choice but because its the one that our cat has enjoyed the most.
Kate M.
Allen,Tx
My casts seep to love this but I really don't know because my cats don't talk to me so I hope they like it.