BY PURINA

Beyond turkey, barley, egg & cranberries 3lb see more...

Cindi H.
Largo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a nice choice for dry cat foods. It has a high protein content and many grain free options. It is moderately priced in my area and I can often find coupons or sales on this item. Cats are obligate carnivores and do not need grain in their foods. Always read the labels and check with your veterinarian if you have questions.
Emily Z.
Homewood, AL
All three of my cats really liked the Purina PetCare Beyond brand. I didn't seem to have any cons. It was relatively affordable and I would purchase at Target. This cat food met my expectations and I am going to continue to purchase this in the future. I recommend this to other cat owners.
Trisha S.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Little kitty liked it a lot, he loves seafood flavors. However it did give him diarrhea. We believe he has developed a gluten allergy and that was the cause, so just monitor your pets reaction to the food!
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this pet food product so very much. My cats are very important to me so keeping them healthy is vital.