BY PURINA

Beyond grain free gravy salmon 3 oz see more...

Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sometimes my moon kitty wants to eat them sometimes she doesn't just depends on the day or the kind. She's more prone to like the turkey or chicken over the salmon and white fish
Kendra R.
Fogelsville, PA
When I first gave this to my cat he didn't understand what it was since I always give him dry food, but after he began to eat it he couldn't stop. He really loved it and I'm glad that he did. The ingredients are very good for your cats.
Alexis K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We switched to this from fancy feast because the ingredients were much healthier. I found it at Target and it wasn't terribly priced although anything healthy always seems to be more than stuff that kills your animals.
Alison Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten LOVES this food i buy all of the different flavors in grain free only... i highly recommend this!
Kirstin T.
Highly recommended my cats love this food! Love all the different flavors too
Sharonda W.
San Jose, CA
I believe my godbaby Happy should enjoy high quality food as well as humans