Purina Petcare Beggin Poppers Bacon Steak 25oz uploaded by Sarah C.Purina Petcare Beggin Poppers Bacon Steak 25oz uploaded by Valeria M.Purina Petcare Beggin Poppers Bacon Steak 25oz uploaded by Jordan S.

BY PURINA #5 in Dog Food

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Beggin Poppers Bacon Steak 25oz see more...

Shelbie m.
Dallas TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats...he always gets excited when he hears the sound of the bag. He loves to get treats when he does tricks and he seems to really like this brand. The price is right and seems to be a good value!!
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My female dog loves these little bacon steak strips! She goes absolutely crazy for them, but then again she goes absolutely crazy for people foods, so it doesn’t surprise me. I think these are kind of pricey when they don’t last very long, because the kids are always having her do tricks and giving her these.
Sep K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I had a hard time to train my 6 months old puppy and her trainer recommended Beggin Poppers Bacon Steak to me. My dog really loves them and these treats helped me lot during training sections. I still give her couple pieces a day as a treat.
Yaritza S.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog love this treats. Every time she hear me opening the bag she runs and jumps on me. The treat comes on beacon strips so I cut it into pieces and give it to her. They come on different flavors and every flavor I bought before my dog likes it.
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
My dog loves these. He says all the time how it is his favorite and he cannot wait until I’m feeding him more of these. They are a great value for the price and I highly recommend. I will continue to purchase.
Brittany B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina has the best selection of treats and by far are my dogs favorite. I chose these to review since he quite enjoyed them. Also recommend their dental sticks.
Susana N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these popper treats! Whenever she hears the bag shaking or whenever I take the bag out of the pantry she already knows its these treats and she comes running from wherever she is. Such a great and affordable price to pay to see your pups running around with joy!
Mel W.
mesa, az
My only real complaint about these are the price. They’re usually the treats that are on sale so these are usually what we buy. Dogs love them and they’re easy to get so definitely a 5 star review from us!
Leela W.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: PetSmart
Great for training your pups and trying to get their attention. The only thing I’d say I didn’t like about this product was the smell. Usually dog food or treats don’t bother me but this made me nauseous. On a bright note, it made my pups extremely happy.
Lesley B.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog goes crazy for this product, but after she has consumed one or two of them. She tends to barf them up. This product is extremely affordable! I would recommend if your dog isn’t a small breed. I would buy again but only give my big half of one.