BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that Purina One Wholesome Beef and Brown Rice Entree Adult Classic Ground provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs. Features: -Natural vitamins and minerals. -Classic ground. -Real chicken is the #1

Chicken, Water Sufficient for Processing, Liver, Meat By-Products, Brown Rice, Oat Meal, potatoes, Spinach, Egg Product, Carrots, potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Salt, Choline Chloride, Locust Bean GUM, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodine, Biotin, Sodium Selenite.

melina m.
I find that my dad never gets bored of this food and loves the taste and loves the different flavors he prefers what food overdrive and all the time and I think it's fantastic
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Our two shih-tzus love this food. Occasionally we provide this in lieu of Purina One dry, with great results. They greatly enjoy the taste and the food itself agrees with them. The price is great and the can lasts 2 meals for each of them! A real treat and we will continue to purchase this!
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
Since I can remember our dogs and cats have been on purina, nothing else, if we had ever tried to switch the cats get sick, they can't handle what's in other foods, so this is what we will continue to feed everyone!
Ciarra W.
Carthage
This stuff is awesome. Yorkies are prone to losing their teeth so when my baby girl did, we got her wet food so it wouldn't be so hard on her. She loves this stuff and it's very affordable
Zachary B.
Good food ingredients are decent for decent price. Two little dogs get it mixed with their hard food over 3 years no issues.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I use to have a dog who loved this dog food! Deff was a huge favorite of his! Would highly recommend this brand
Fred H.
Spring, TX
My dogs really enjoy this canned pet food. Large enough to split among 2 tiny pups. Somewhat affordable.
Kerlin F.
Doral, FL
Purina O.N.E. "sensitive systems" is a salmon based food and has no soy-based filler.
Ally L.
Palm Bay, FL
Hello you are beautiful, always remember that. Good vibes your way♡