Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPurina ONE
Weight Management, Natural Dry Dog Food; SmartBlend Healthy Weight Formula - 4 lb Bag

Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Real turkey is the #1 ingredient Contains 25% less fat, 15% fewer calories than Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula Antioxidant blend to help support a strong immune system Natural sources of glucosamine help support joint health Omega-6 fatty acids help promote healthy skin and coat High-quality ingredients High protein helps support strong muscles, including a healthy heart Help your adult dog maintain a healthy weight with Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Healthy Weight Formula adult dry dog food. This weight management dog food contains 25% less fat and 15% fewer calories than Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Formula while still delivering a SmartBlend of ingredients for complete and balanced nutrition. Protein-rich, tender, meaty morsels plus crunchy kibble combine to give him the taste and textures he loves, and 0% fillers means that every high-quality ingredient in this recipe has a purpose. This healthy weight dog food features high-quality ingredients, so your dog is getting the nutrition he needs. High protein in every serving helps to support your dog's strong muscles, including a healthy heart, and natural sources of glucosamine help support his joint health. Make this Purina ONE SmartBlend recipe part of your dog's daily feeding routine, and give him a delicious meal he can enjoy. Real turkey is the first ingredient in Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Healthy Weight Formula adult dry dog food, and that's because he should never miss what he's missing as he works to maintain his healthy weight. This formula is rich in protein, and it's made with rice, giving him a high-quality source of carbohydrates for energy. A dual-defense blend of antioxidants, including vitamins A and E, zinc, and selenium, help support his healthy immune system, while natural sources of glucosamine help support healthy joints. The vitamins also promote bright eyes, and omega-6 fatty acids in every serving help support your dog's healthy skin and coat. With 100% complete and balanced nutrition for your adult dog, this dog food for weight control helps to promote his lifelong whole body health. Follow the feeding instructions according to his weight to give him a perfectly portioned meal at feeding time, and explore our complete line of Purina ONE SmartBlend wet and dry dog food recipes to bring even more variety to his daily diet. Your dog means the world to you, and you want to make sure he gets the nourishment he needs in a food that's safe and delicious. That's why we strive to make quality the top priority in every wet and dry dog food we produce. We know you care about where his meals come from, so we manufacture this recipe in our Purina-owned U.S. facilities. Every batch undergoes testing for quality and safety at every step in the production process, giving you added peace of mind every time you fill your faithful friend's dish. Purina ONE is committed to delivering whole body health for your dog today and tomorrow, and we are continually exploring possibilities in nutrition and working to turn those possibilities into positive differences in your dog's life. Show your dog how special he is to you when you serve him Purina ONE SmartBlend Natural Healthy Weight Formula adult dry dog food.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE Weight Management, Natural Dry Dog Food; SmartBlend Healthy Weight Formula - 4 lb. Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Madi V.
Saint Clair, MO
Purina dog food keeps my dog happy and full. He absolutely loves the taste and is always excited to eat. It should always be a good sign when your dog is excited to eat their food due to not a lot changes/choices that they have.
Breanna W.
Fort Stewart, GA
My dog absolutely loves this food! It is the only food I have found he doesn't play with.
Amunique L.
Greenbelt, MD
I bought her the lamb one same size, it barely last her 6 months she devours it every time then get hiccups. She's a yorkiePoo 16 lbs eats about 1cup back then a day. Was on the pricey but not ridiculous end . I would reccomend it. Shot she probably was reccomending w her hyper self.
Amber Y.
I have a little pug and she is very sensitive to different foods. A lot of them make her sick, so I have to be very careful what I feed her. Tried this food out and she loved it right away. She has more energy, she isn't getting sick like she had been, and she has lost some weight. It's a great price also!
Deborah M.
West Branch, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My furbaby really loved this food! I liked that it didn't bother his sensitive stomach. The only thing I didn't like, as I am on a budget is the price.
Alysia C.
Frankfort, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our German Shepherd is 175 pounds. This food has helped him lose weight and kept him healthy. I recommend this to anyone
Kendra M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it and will keep buying it. It’s a good product and I just change up the flavor every other bag I buy.
Ariel  G.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Glad Purina One came out with this one because one of the dogs went to grandmas for the summer and came back with some extra love. We placed her on a diet and was recommended to try this out for 45 days to help get her on back track. After the 45 days mixed with some exercise and normal walks around the neighborhood we were able to get her back to a healthy weight and move her back to the normal chicken flavor.
Filiberto D.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is a big dog and tends put on some weight. I recommend this because he's not skinny, he's fit. Not overall bulky like he used to be. I'd say price but it's still good. He loves it too.
lynda M.
silver lake wisconsin
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
She lives this good it took a while to find a good she enjoys she comes running when it's time to eat tail wagging and her doggy smiles price is good too

Looking for your answer?