Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
Weight Control Natural Dry Cat Food Healthy Metabolism - 7lb Bag

Purina ONE Weight Control Natural Dry Cat Food Healthy Metabolism - 7lb Bag

Satisfaction Guaranteed. We're confident Purina ONE will make a healthy difference in your pet. If for any reason you're not satisfied with this purchase, contact us and we'll refund your purchase price. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Real turkey is the #1 ingredient Natural plus essential nutrients No artificial flavors or preservatives Accents of real vegetables, including real carrots and peas 0% fillers means all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose Formulated to help spayed and neutered cats burn fat and maintain a healthy weight High protein to help support strong muscles Give your cat the tastes she desires alongside the nutrition she needs with Purina ONE Healthy Metabolism dry cat food. With real turkey as the #1 ingredient, this cat food contains 0% added fillers, meaning all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose in her dish. Purina ONE Healthy Metabolism is formulated to help spayed and neutered cats burn fat and maintain a healthy weight. This dry food formula delights pets parents like you because it features an antioxidant-rich blend of vitamins A and E and other nutrients that help support a strong immune system, while your cat loves that it's crafted with delicious ingredients like real turkey, wholesome grains and accents of real vegetables for that yum she craves. With 47 grams of protein in each cup, Purina ONE Healthy Metabolism dry cat food provides your cat with the protein she needs as a carnivore along with helping to support her muscles, including her heart. Purina ONE Healthy Metabolism dry cat food features a crunchy texture that helps reduce plaque and whiten teeth while giving her a satisfying experience when mealtime comes around. Essential vitamins and minerals in this high-quality dry cat food help provide support for strong bones and joints, and omega fatty acids aid in giving her healthy skin and a sleek and shining coat. Purina ONE Healthy Metabolism is formulated to help spayed and neutered cats burn fat and maintain a healthy weight, and this cat food recipe provides purposeful nutrition for lifelong whole-body health with an enticing taste cats love. Delight her at her dish each day with this dry cat food, and with your vet's recommendation, introduce her to Purina ONE Healthy Metabolism Recipe wet cat food for an exciting taste she loves and all the proper nutrition she requires. Purina ONE is vet recommended, so you can feel confident each time you fill her dish. Search the whole line of Purina ONE wet and dry cat foods to find the flavors and textures she adores and offer all of the nutrition her body needs throughout all the stages of her life. We've put 85 years of experience into Purina ONE cat food, using results-driven research by on-site scientists to benefit your cat. We're proud to craft Purina ONE in Purina-owned U.S. facilities, so you can rest easy knowing where your cat's food is coming from. With quality as our #1 ingredient, we're dedicated to ensuring safe processing of our wet and dry recipes. In a typical 24-hour production, Purina conducts 30,000 quality checks involving ingredient and packaging, receiving, processing, and packing, meaning each time you feed your cat Purina ONE Healthy Metabolism dry cat food, you're feeding her high-quality nutrition designed just for her needs.

Has this worked well for your cats?
Is it health food for my cat
My dog likes eating this wondering if it'll harm him
Start your review of Purina ONE Weight Control Natural Dry Cat Food Healthy Metabolism - 7lb Bag!
How would you rate this product?
Paige P.
Tunkhannock, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE Weight Control Natural Dry Cat Food Healthy Metabolism - 7lb Bag uploaded by Paige P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This chunk loves his food and this stuff has been no different. He seems to be loosing some pounds.
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purina ONE Weight Control Natural Dry Cat Food Healthy Metabolism - 7lb Bag uploaded by Jessica N.
This cat food is great, it fills our babies up. But when we got our cats fixed the vet said not to feed them anything purina, so we have since switched to a different brand. But this food was good they ate everything in their bowls and didn't want more until way later in the day. I highly recommend this food.
Kenzi S.
Plant City, FL
Purina ONE Weight Control Natural Dry Cat Food Healthy Metabolism - 7lb Bag uploaded by Kenzi S.
My cats all primarily get wet food, however, they do love dry food and so they all get some on the weekends and special occasions. Since they’re indoor only and don’t get as much exercise as they could we tried this weight control dry kibble. The cats all love it, I can’t attest to the weight control abilities but unlike most other “healthy” dry cat foods all five of my cats are more than willing to eat this!
Melissa H.
Chesapeake, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purina ONE Weight Control Natural Dry Cat Food Healthy Metabolism - 7lb Bag uploaded by Melissa H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat likes this food a lot, maybe a little too much. I bought it for her as she just keeps gaining weight. I grew up with cats and we always kept a bowl out and they ate when they were hungry and I never ever had an over weight cat...until now. I love my cat and want her healthy so she has some weight to lose. I’m not sure how good the food is at managing weight so I ordered a feeding timer.
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boyfriend’s cat loves it. I think it’s really good because that cat is picky. It’s inexpensive
Sally B.
Jacksonville, FL
Purina ONE Weight Control Natural Dry Cat Food Healthy Metabolism - 7lb Bag uploaded by Sally B.
I love this product, it is comparable to any VET prescribed Dry Cat Food, in my opinion.  Only Four stars, because my fatty cat just won't lose the weight, but he's healthy and eats the food as prescribed, as does his brother.
Michèle G.
Orlando, FL
Purina ONE Weight Control Natural Dry Cat Food Healthy Metabolism - 7lb Bag uploaded by Michèle G.
I’ve been feeding this to my cat for about a year now. He has maintained a healthy weight and is an indoor cat. With other foods, he has become less interested in the same flavor or type over time, but he does not show any signs of disliking this food (unless I’m making chicken in the kitchen!)
Aria M.
New Brighton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Its a good low calorie food for indoor cats, it has a little more filler than ideal, but my cats like it, and is a good supplement to their diet. It keeps mu indoor kitties happy.
Kathleen E.
Purina ONE Weight Control Natural Dry Cat Food Healthy Metabolism - 7lb Bag uploaded by Kathleen E.
Our cat loves this food. He’s an indoor cat so this has been good for his metabolism and keeping weight off!
JenJen V.
Wayne, OK
Only cat food my cat will eat and I’ve tried several other kinds....she’s definitely a picky kitty