Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food

Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food

Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Formula starts with your adult cat’s nutritional needs first to help support her optimal health, inside and out. Made with real chicken – and 0% fillers – all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose. This formula helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH and providing low magnesium. Omega-6 helps give your cat a radiant coat and healthy skin while the crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up and whiten teeth. With 31g of protein per cup, it provides the protein your cat needs as a carnivore. Purina ONE Urinary Tract Health Formula is enriched with vitamins and minerals for strong bones and joints. Plus, it has a taste cats love. Purina ONE provides purposeful nutrition for lifelong whole body health. Purina ONE nutrition is veterinarian recommended and proudly manufactured at Purina-owned U.S. facilities.

This is for kitten too ?
I have been giving my cat different brands of dry food, but I have to ask: Is that okay? If not, what is the best dry food to feed your cat?
Do you find this at large retail stores or specialty pet stores?
Start your review of Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food!
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food uploaded by Krystal B.
Long story short my cat got crystals in urine almost 4 yrs ago. He's supposed to be on this high end cat food but it's too expensive! So I tried this and it's worked wonders so far. Haven't had no issues with him so far! Also he loves it which is nice cause he's a picky eater with cat food! #cat #catfood #influenster @Purina
Banni G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food uploaded by Banni G.
Purchased at: Target
My baby 😻 he's so gorgeous, I'm always trying to feed him the best food possible. After quarantine, the delivery got delayed for his diet food so picked up Purina one surprisingly he loves it.
Sara O.
Hamden, CT
Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food uploaded by Sara O.
My cat fell in love with this food! She chooses it over everything else. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good source of vitamins [product:purina-one-urinary-tract-health-dry-cat-food;-urinary-tract-health-formula-35-lb-bag]
Rachel C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My cats have been using this one for years. We were prescribed the hill sd and cd food but it became too expensive. After a ton of research, this had the lowest amount of magnesium and little to no fish (one of the causes of crystals and stones). We have had no reoccurrences in 9 years!
Maureen R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Having experienced the issues that can go along with owning a neutered male cat, I started buying this about 2 years ago. I wasn't sure if it would work, but could no longer afford the price my vet charged for prescription food. My cat really seems to like it and he's had no medical problems since we've been using it. I'd recommend it to anyone with similar concerns.
Nonie W.
Auburn, AL
This food is GREAT for helping cats with urinary health. My cat (literally like my child) had a horrible bladder infection and the meds weren't working. Switched his diet to this food and immediate improvement. By the amount he eats I'd say he likes the taste too! Definitely the top of it's category as far as foods for urinary health!
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have three cats. I got this food for them because I thought it would be a healthy choice and I was wanting to switch to a food that I thought would be better quality than what they had been currently eating. It made all of them throw up. I transitioned from their old cat food properly but still thought it was possible they had upset stomachs from the switch. I gave it a little more time and they threw up more. Two of the cats stopped eating it and were stealing the dogs food. We got them on new food asap and there have been no more issues. Really disappointing.
Martha D.
Philadelphia
My cat enjoys this food more than the last brand we bought him. I’ve had cats with urinary tract problems so I always look for brands that carry a UT health variety.
Tori H.
Yukon
My cat had an issue with getting crystals in his urine. Vet suggested expensive prescription food. We got this instead and haven’t had any issues since.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food uploaded by Dinah P.
Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My male cats has had two UTI this year, he is on antibiotics . Do you know if this cat food would help? If you are having the same problem with your fur baby please let me know what you are doing or any advice I would greatly appreciate it. I don’t like seeing him feeling bad or going to liter box and can’t pee. 🙏
Ask a question to the Influenster community...