BY PURINA #68 in Cat Food & Treats

Helps maintain urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH. Provides low dietary magnesium. 100% complete and balanced for adult cats. Available in three sizes. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Urinary Tract Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Corn Meal Package Weight: 7Lb Ingredients: Corn Gluten Meal, Ground Yellow Corn, Chicken, Brewers Rice, Wheat Flour, Animal Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols (form Of Vitamin E), Egg Product, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Animal Digest, Sodium Caseinate, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Dried Whey, Defluorinated Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of Vitamin K Activity), Sodium Selenite Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 31% Crude Fat (min) 12.5% Crude Fiber (max) 2% Moisture (max) 10% Ash (max) 6.2% Calcium (min) 0.8% Phosphorus (min) 0.7% Magnesium (max) 0.08% Taurine (min) 0.15% see more...

• I have been giving my cat different brands of dry food, but I have ...4 Answers
  • Do you find this at large retail stores or specialty pet stores?3 Answers
  • Is this good to help prevent utis in both gender of cat? is there c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Christina S.
Christina S.
MERRICK, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Having a cat suffering with a UTI is so sad to watch. My cat had a UTI and the vet treated him but recommended this food to start him on to avoid future UTIs. Ever since I started him on this food he never had an issue again(THANFULLY) he's 15 now and this was over 12 years ago when he had his first and ONLY UTI. So grateful for this food, and he loves it.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Appleton, WI
I discovered this food after YEARS of trying to find a cheaper similar food for my cat. He suffers from crystals forming and was put on a prescription food from the vet. Very very pricey food. I finally found this and decided to try it. Haven't had a single issue and MUCH more pocket friendly!
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
Orlando, FL
Excellent product! One of my cats had a urinary tract blockage over five years ago. Ever since then I put my cats on this food and they are doing great! They love the taste and it is much more affordable than other urinary tract special formulas.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
This is one happy kitty! He has had issues with UTI's for over 4 years. We switched to this food and things are so much better. We have purchased the expensive food from the vet and this is working just as good for him.
Sara E.
Sara E.
Chesapeake, VA
My two cats are prone to uti's. I couldn't afford to keep buying the prescription stuff my vet recommends so o tried this. Ever since they have been on it they have been uti free! I definitely recommend this food.
Linda V.
Linda V.
Norristown, PA
My cats have been on this food for years and love it! It helps my male cat who has always been peeing on things around the house!
Kate S.
Kate S.
Wheat Ridge, CO
This product is much cheaper than prescription diet, but somewhat high calorie for our fat cats
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
My cat had a bad urinary issue about 5 years ago. After 5 days at the Vet hospital and multiple trips back for IVs, the veterinarian gave us the option of using a more expensive brand sold only at the vets office or Purina one urinary tract formula. We went with the Purina one and have been using it ever since! We have two cats who are both 16 years old, neither one of them have ever had a urinary tract issue since! They both love their food and come running to the bowl as soon as we fill it up! Thanks for making a wonderful product, Purina!!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Pet Lover Expert
My fur baby got sick on me one day and I rushed him to the vet thinking he was blocked as he had blood in his urine. He was diagnosed with FLUTD and so I had to spend a fortune on therapeutic diet food to help lower his PH levels and he refused to eat them! On top of making sure he had plenty of water intake I had to find the right food for my picky little one and I came across this purina brand at such an affordable cost! I'm so glad I found it he has not had anymore incidents or trips to the vet :) it's a life saver and I recommend it! I worked for a veterinary office for 2 years and believed that what they recommend was the only solution but I was surprised that store brand food would be the answer for my kitty's problem! Don't hesitate to buy!!
Katie O.
Katie O.
Glendora, CA
I have my cats on this because they tend to get uti's pretty often which causes a lot of heartache in our house, it is a little more expensive than some brands but it is quality food that has helped with infections in our cats.
Elisabeth T.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I have been giving my cat different brands of dry food, but I have to ask: Is that okay? If not, what is the best dry food to feed your cat?
Kate E.
Kate E.
Did this actually help anyone's cat or cats?
Sara W.
Sara W.
Clinton, SC
Do you find this at large retail stores or specialty pet stores?
Catrina L.
Catrina L.
BATAVIA, NY
Is this good to help prevent utis in both gender of cat? is there corn and wheat in it?
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Has your veterinarian recommended this for your cat with a urinary tract infection ?