Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE Urinary Tract Health Beef & Liver Recipe Wet Cat Food

Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Beef & Liver Recipe Wet Cat Food

This recipe is specially formulated to lower cats’ urinary pH. Did you know that feeding wet cat food can be an important part of your daily routine to promote your cat’s lifelong whole body health? In fact, veterinarians recommend wet food as a healthy way to care for your cat. Purina ONE cat nutritionists have done the research to ensure that our line of wet food provides a purposeful balance of what cats need for lifelong whole body health, including protein-rich nutrition and moisture for hydration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Beef & Liver Recipe Wet Cat Food!
Courtney L.
Altoona, PA
Purchased at: Target
My cats love gravy food but one has a grain allergy. This solves the problem! My cats gobble it right up.
Stacy A.
I try to keep my cats urinary health healthy. I tried this food and it's been good. My cat direct seen to have as many accidents. I'm going it's helping although I don't think he has any medical problems, I just don't like how cats urine smells!!
Diana A.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing and keeps my cat from having accidents, she peed on stuff until I started using it
Kim B.
Dayton, OH
We have purchased both the wet and dry formula of the urinary tract health for our Bengal cat. It took him a little while to get use to this food from his previous brand, but he does eat. I would try to improve on the flavor. I would buy again, it is top rated for urinary tract health.
Diane M.
Royersford, PA
I know how bad it can be to have a cat with urinary problems. Once I found out about that I made sure that my cats food addressed urinary health issues. I am very pleased with this Purina formula and I will continue to repurchase it. I have recommended this to several cat owners
Carrie D.
Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Beef & Liver Recipe Wet Cat Food uploaded by Carrie D.
My kitty had bladder stones and this food helped him heal. I added extra water to the food and he ate it up. Sometimes, he refuses to eat this flavor but I mix it with Fancy Feast and he cleans it up.
Melissa M.
Paisley, Scotland
My cat tends to get urine infections twice a year. I tried this to see if it would stop this. I can't say if it worked or not as she is fussy so went off the food before I could see a difference.
jane D.
so good for cats, both my cat and kitten love it, wouldn’t compare it to anything else it’s amazing and so good for my older cat with urinary issues
Lorraine M.
Scarborough , North Yorkshire
Great food my cats with urinary tract problems my cat is very prone to them but using the correct food has helped.

Looking for your answer?