PURINA ONE® True Instinct Turkey & Venison Dog Food uploaded by Jen C.PURINA ONE® True Instinct Turkey & Venison Dog Food uploaded by keren a.

BY PURINA ONE

Description:

With so many good, wholesome ingredients out there, choosing a food can be tough. We've done the research and included key ingredients to create Purina ONE SmartBlend True Instinct, delivering on a dog's natural instinct to choose nutrient-dense food. Purina ONE True Instinct provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition to support your active adult dog's whole body health. Real turkey is #1 ingredient, with real venison Nutrient dense formula with 30% protein to help support strong muscles and an active lifestyle 2x tender, meaty morsels compared to Purina ONE Lamb & Rice Formula 4 antioxidant sources to help support a strong immune system Highly digestible ingredients so more nutrition goes to work inside your dog Omega-6 fatty acids help support healthy skin & coat Natural sources of glucosamine to help support healthy joints

Turkey, Corn Gluten Meal, Soy Flour, Animal Fat Preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols, Poultry By-Product Meal (Source of Glucosamine), Whole Wheat, Whole Corn, Soybean Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn Germ Meal, Glycerin, Venison, Oat Meal, Animal Digest, Calcium Carbonate, Mono and Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Caramel Color, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Potassium Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, Sulfur, Garlic Oil. D-4174.

Heather R.
Somerville
The only dog food all three of our dogs will eat and we have tried several top brands, including blue buffalo. It’s worth the price and Chewy.com offers the larger bags and with no shipping fee. Delivered to my front door! 👏🏼
Shayla F.
I think my dogs like this food they’ve been on it for a few months now, I switched from the blue brand because I was told that has been resulting in animal fatalities
Katherine M.
Auburn, NY
My dogs love this dog food. They turn their nose up to every other dog food I try for them now. No reason to change it up because they are so happy with it. This food also keeps my dogs lean.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
God awful. Read what's in this, by products (essentially waste), corn--leading dog allergen, soy, wheat, fillers and nothing good. I naively read the front and was like "oh this is good for them, real meat and good ingredients, let's try!" Well, a week of eating and my dogs start itching like crazy, hot spots, seemingly sick...vet immediately asks what food they're on. I spent so much money assuming it was something else, trying to ease my poor guys from itching and hot spots---all for it to be this. Switched food and they're all good now. I learned my lesson, I suggest everyone actually research what they feed their dogs, if we wouldn't eat it, why should they? You could lose your beloved pup by feeding them this kind of garbage.
Adrienne S.
Greenville , KY
I have 2 labs that would only eat Kibbles and Bits for years. My oldest is about to reach 9 years, and was looking into a better food. This food was highly recommended so I thought I would try it. Not only do my picky pups love it, I can already see a difference in their coat after a month! Will totally keep them on this food. It is pricey, but much better for them.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I received a sample of this dog food, and ever since I gave it to my dog, he will eat nothing else! He loves it! You can really see the meat! He even eats less, so even though its more expensive, the cost levels out in the end. He also looks great as a result of this dog food.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Found this is the only dog food my two babies can eat. My husband found it a while back and decided to try it since r girls r picky eaters and they love it so this has been the best for them as far as Heather and they live it and to believe it or not it's really not that expensive
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was given this as a sample. I am fortunate I did because I am now staying with Purina One. It is a bit pricey compared to what I usually buy. My older dog is 8 and has a very sensitive stomach. SO I bought Diamond brand because she is older and needs weight control. For about a year they have been on it. No true weight control. They liked it, but man they REALLY love the Purina One.  I am only three days in the 28 day challenge and I have already noticed a huge difference. When you open the bag you can smell the freshness. There are small, soft kibble morsels. My dogs typically try to eat each others bowls, but now they just eat from their bowl because they get filled up. All three of my dog's coats are shiny. They are more playful. I noticed their breath smells better too. I am can't say enough about this dog food. At least give it a try. I don't think you will regret it.
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I buy this dog food for my 14 year old Chocolate Lab, and he loves it. It helps his coat and helps him maintain his weight. It's a tad pricey but so worth it. His joints are still good as new and his teeth are still intact! Very pleased with this food.
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
This is the only food that I've been able to find that my dogs will actually eat consistently. I wish they made it with just the chunky pieces because that's their favorite part! It's not terribly expensive and I've always been able to find it on sale.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone taken the 28th day Challenge with any of the Purine One SmartBlend Products?
Rebecca B.
hartford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Real meat?
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
My animals love this food. I say animals because it's a race to the tender pieces of venison between cat and dog. My dog was a very picky eater until I got this. Now I have no trouble getting him to eat.