Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce

Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce

This high-protein recipe with real tuna provides the texture variety cats seek in nature. Did you know that feeding wet cat food can be an important part of your daily routine to promote your cat’s lifelong whole body health? In fact, veterinarians recommend wet food as a healthy way to care for your cat. Purina ONE cat nutritionists have done the research to ensure that our line of wet foods provides a purposeful balance of what cats need for lifelong whole body health, including protein-rich nutrition and moisture for hydration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce!
Kimberly D.
Gillette
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce uploaded by Kimberly D.
Gotta be good! My cats seem to really love it! They eat them and go crazy when they can see and smell them!!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,047 reviews
Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce uploaded by Danielle K.
As soon as I opened the tin both cats were at my ankles. They gobbled the tin down as soon as it hit the bowl, and in no time it was gone. It didn’t smell absolutely horrific like some wet food, just a slight aroma. Ingredients looked pretty good. Will invest in more as they both really enjoyed it.
nicole P.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Really great flavor great texture and super healthy for your pet mine loved it ........
Nicole S.
Sunnyvale, CA
My cat loved this food! I have her half a can each day and she gobbled it up. Might have to get this brand from now on!
Patricia E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce uploaded by Patricia E.
I guess both of them like it 😅...Has a very good smell, the consistency looks good. This tuna meal really smells like tuna, and really have very good amount of food, I mean, in difference with other brands...
Anna T.
Mount Airy, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is affordable . my cat loves this flavor of wet cat food. If it makes him happy i will purchase it more. And it product is made of real tuna.
ashley K.
Key West Nas, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce uploaded by ashley K.
My cat only eats turkey wet food so I was nervous she would not enjoy this flavor but to my surprise she went wild for it. My cat is 6 years old and I just give her half a can a day or every other day since she also gets dry food everyday. She really liked the sauce part. I’d say it’s a winner for cats that like wet food. The first ingredient on the label is tuna broth which is better than some other ingredient labels on other brands.
Beth L.
Bella Vista, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Opening this can had my cat Zeus running for it! It was not measy and he loved every last bite. I like the flavors and ingredients for jim.
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I appreciate that the food was actual chunks and not "puréed" or pate. I received this for free from Influenster but m pretty sure the price is comparative to other cat foods. I wished it was a little larger but is a great deal and my kitty loves it.
Katie K.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce uploaded by Katie K.
I typically use Purina One dry for my cats but I have never tried the wet variety. My VERY picky cats loved it and ate the plate clean. My only issue is that my local grocery store doesn’t carry the wet so I will need to find it at a convenient location
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...