Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce

Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce

This high-protein recipe with real tuna provides the texture variety cats seek in nature. Did you know that feeding wet cat food can be an important part of your daily routine to promote your cat’s lifelong whole body health? In fact, veterinarians recommend wet food as a healthy way to care for your cat. Purina ONE cat nutritionists have done the research to ensure that our line of wet foods provides a purposeful balance of what cats need for lifelong whole body health, including protein-rich nutrition and moisture for hydration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce!
Beatrice S.
American Cyn, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce uploaded by Beatrice S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My cats love this food, whenever they’re sick I give them this! What I usually do is I mix it with a little water, and microwave it for 7 seconds so its warm and they eat more and drank a lot of water. They my healthy kitties! #Purina #Kitties #Cats
Kimberly D.
Gillette
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce uploaded by Kimberly D.
Gotta be good! My cats seem to really love it! They eat them and go crazy when they can see and smell them!!
Kristen L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it! They bug me for it constantly! I've tried other brands but they are very picky. My only complaint is that it is expensive!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
1,048 reviews
Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce uploaded by Danielle K.
As soon as I opened the tin both cats were at my ankles. They gobbled the tin down as soon as it hit the bowl, and in no time it was gone. It didn’t smell absolutely horrific like some wet food, just a slight aroma. Ingredients looked pretty good. Will invest in more as they both really enjoyed it.
Nicole  P.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Really great flavor great texture and super healthy for your pet mine loved it ........
Daymis M.
Bellevue, WA
My cats loves this brand they have a lots of options of flavor at a good price and different types of texture too
Isairyk S.
Kissimmee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
La mejor comida para los animales de la casa muy buena calidad y excelente producto!!
Patricia  E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna Wet Cat Food Recipe in Sauce uploaded by Patricia  E.
I guess both of them like it 😅...Has a very good smell, the consistency looks good. This tuna meal really smells like tuna, and really have very good amount of food, I mean, in difference with other brands...
Kayla D.
Marshall, NC
My kitten absolutely loves this! She likes the chicken one the best lol. You need to try this. I gave this to her ask soon as she could eat on her own.
Mel F.
Bushkill, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
My Welshy and my London love this food. They’re usually really picky but ever since I changed them to this can food. They become good eaters.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...