Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE True Instinct Tuna, Chicken, Turkey Wet Cat Food 12ct Variety Pack

Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna, Chicken, Turkey Wet Cat Food 12ct Variety Pack

These high-protein recipes with real meat provide the texture variety cats seek in nature. This pack contains three flavors of Purina ONE wet cat food: Flaked Tuna Recipe in Sauce, Savory Chicken Recipe in Gravy, and Savory Turkey Recipe in Gravy. Product Overview: Did you know that feeding wet cat food can be an important part of your daily routine to promote your cat’s lifelong whole body health? In fact, veterinarians recommend wet food as a healthy way to care for your cat. Purina ONE cat nutritionists have done the research to ensure that our line of wet foods provides a purposeful balance of what cats need for lifelong whole body health, including protein-rich nutrition and moisture for hydration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE® True Instinct Tuna, Chicken, Turkey Wet Cat Food 12ct Variety Pack!
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this variety pack because my cat is super picky about eating the same thing every day. This gives him choices!
michelle M.
florence alabama
Great variety pack. We’re big on our pets so we want them to have the best. We have tried different packs before and our pets never like every flavor until we tried these!!!!! It was a yes all around
Maritza A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Una de las comidas que más ama mi gato. No solo por la variedad de sabores Dino porque disfruta el comerlo
Susan S.
Indiana, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can say that one cats likes it. Other not so much. Not bad ingredients but not all good. But the cat that likes it has-no issues with it. I would recommend this.
Alisha P.
Perryville
My cat babies love love LOVE this!!! I have tried several different cat foods and this has made such a wonderful change! They aren’t gassy and the litter box isn’t so smelly. They don’t through this stuff up.
Olympia M.
Kingsville , MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes crazy for this! I use this when I want to worm him or try to get him to eat something he doesn't really want to because this helps a lot! He had to take pills at one point for snake bite so this let him take his medicine without him thinking twice!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this food a lot. It's very good to give medicine with. It's also good as a nice treat for my cat. We usually mix up the wet food and the dry food and this is great. He absolutely loves it and you can get them at the store individually for a decent price
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these! I live them too. They keep her healthy and active. And she just can't get enough. She won't any other cammed food.
Cécilia G.
Aquitaine, PUGNAC
Ma minette de 5 ans, stérilisée, a beaucoup aimé découvrir ses recettes au cours d'un test, elle en réclamait d'autre.
Jennifer W.
Edmonton
My cats love wet food. A little treat for them every other day. (I have 3 cats). They usually gobble it up quickly after licking the gravy off it haha. I like Purina One!

Looking for your answer?