Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsPurina ONE
True Instinct Trios Chicken, Turkey & Duck Recipe Dog Treats, 5 oz Pouch

short description is not available

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE True Instinct Trios Chicken, Turkey & Duck Recipe Dog Treats, 5 oz. Pouch!
Emilee S.
Hibbing, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE True Instinct Trios Chicken, Turkey & Duck Recipe Dog Treats, 5 oz. Pouch uploaded by Emilee S.
My dog absolutely loves these treats! They are just the right size where I can give her one and it isn’t too much. I can even break it in half. She is a medium sized dog and they are just right for her size.
Ag S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently got a new puppy and he lives to eat these treats. He is not very food motivated but he loves the meat treats. It is very easy to teach him with these treats.
Janie L.
Springfield
Our boys love this and it’s easy on their tummies. Having a product that they don’t turn their nose up to is a win for me!

Looking for your answer?