Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsPurina ONE
Purina ONE True Instinct Trios Chicken, Turkey & Duck Dog Treats

Purina ONE® True Instinct Trios Chicken, Turkey & Duck Dog Treats

Help satisfy his natural instinct with tender dog treats made with a trio of real chicken, turkey and duck in every bite. Each protein-rich treat is made with real chicken as the #1 ingredient and no artificial flavors. It’s the instinctually delicious way to treat his wild side.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE® True Instinct Trios Chicken, Turkey & Duck Dog Treats!
Sienna C.
Sabetha, KS
I like how these are soft in the beginning, because my dogs love soft treats! I also like the fact that they are small and I can give my dog a treat many times before I run out! The only thing I dislike about these is that they dry out very fast and then turn hard before I get through the whole bag!
Heather P.
Woodstock , ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a high quality dog food. Our dogs love the taste & enjoy the benefits of this food.
Andriani P.
Oslo
This dog treats is ever good !my dog gets crazy every time for this ! It learnt to obey my orders by this theats !very good

Looking for your answer?