PURINA ONE® True Instinct Natural Grain Free with Real Ocean Whitefish plus Vitamins & Minerals Adult Cat Food uploaded by Lorna W.PURINA ONE® True Instinct Natural Grain Free with Real Ocean Whitefish plus Vitamins & Minerals Adult Cat Food uploaded by Lorna W.PURINA ONE® True Instinct Natural Grain Free with Real Ocean Whitefish plus Vitamins & Minerals Adult Cat Food uploaded by Lorna W.

BY PURINA ONE

Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I received a free sample of this cat food from Purina and gave it to a cat that lives nearby and comes over to eat. It usually only eats when we have real food instead of cat food. It still really enjoyed this cat food! I just got a new kitty and she's way too small for it for now, but I can't wait until we can introduce it to her! I think she will also love it.
Allison M.
Brainerd, MN
I prefer to buy the naturals for my kitties instead of mostly grain products or by-products as main ingredients! This is a great food for the price and the kitties love it
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Absolutely great food. From the second I got it and put out a small sprinkle, my cats were desperate to eat it. As I slowly switched them over they became more and more excited to eat this new (and to them better tasting) food. My three cats have very different personalities and needs, so I was happy that they all loved the taste and I didn't notice any worsening of their coats.
In fact, I noticed a slight improvement in softness of their coats while using this. They seem to really like the size and unique shape of the pellets and I like the nutritional value. Happy to see it's grain-free as that can often cause problems with cats and means it's much more nutritionally sound. Happy kitties = happy me!