BY PURINA ONE

Description:

Cats are natural carnivores who instinctively crave protein-rich foods in nature, but regular dry food falls short when it comes to satisfying cats who want a tender, meaty texture at mealtime. This inspired Purina ONE nutritionists and veterinarians to research what cats get from their diet in nature. Purina ONE True Instinct Natural Grain Free With Real Chicken Plus Vitamins & Minerals makes a healthy difference you can see, with natural nutrition that satisfies your cat and helps support lifelong whole body health.

Ashley C.
Oakfield, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My two kittens LOVE this food! I received a free 6 oz sample via mail and upon receiving it, I filled their dishes with the food. Within minutes, it was gone.

I feel good feeding this food to my two cat babies because it's grain free AND has REAL chicken in its ingredients! I will be sure to buy this food for them once they are off of their kitten food.

*NOTE* this food is not recommended for all cats. Kittens and pregnant/nursing cats should be fed kitten food. For example, Purina One Healthy Kitten Formula.
Jess M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was searching for a less expensive dry food than what I was previously feeding my cats as they no longer were eating it and it was quite expensive for me at the time. This cat food is a great bridge between cost and quality. I like that it's grain free and more cost effective than competitor brands. It's also great that I can find it at Target and Walmart, so I don't have to go to a speciality store like I used to. My cats love this food and haven't had any problems with it.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
My cats go crazy over this dry food. We recently switched them to this brand and they tore through this bag (that I left on the floor on accident), before they finished the other food in their bowl. They like it a lot.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I received this cat food as a free sample in the mail. My cat seem to love it right away. Even though it is healthier, it has a great smile and intrigues my cat good deal. I am truly glad that I receive the three simple because without it, I would not have known about such a great product. I will be purchasing again in the near future.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great product. I originally received this as a sample and my cat loves it. I will definitely buy this again since she likes it so much. It is grain free, yet has a great smell according to my kitty kitty!
Hailee D.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Cleo loves this. I switched her from something else she didn’t like much. I like the fact that this is grain free as I like her to have natural foods as food that is healthy for her. I recommend to all my friends
Audrey A.
Billingsley, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My two cats loved this cat food. I had topped off their food bowl and they picked around the old stuff for the Purina! I felt confident it had all the things they needed to be healthy and have a balanced diet, so this food is a win-win.
Edyline E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat loves this!! I think this is her favorite. It is so healthy for her. I trust the formula, it has het favorite flavors as well. I wonder if there's one for kittens.
Meressa L.
Fairport , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats like it, it's not nearly as expensive as the fancy brands either! I just like that it doesn't give my cats uti problems as we had to put a sweet boy down a few years ago prior to knowing all the health risks that come with grains!
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake
I love that Purina gave us a grain free option. My cats love it and their coats have improved. PURINA ONE® True Instinct Natural Grain Free With Real Chicken Plus Vitamins & Minerals Super Premium Cat Food
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does your cat seem to like this?