Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE True Instinct Grain Free with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food

Purina ONE® True Instinct Grain Free with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food

Cats are natural carnivores who instinctively crave protein-rich foods in nature, but regular dry food may fall short when it comes to satisfying cats who want a tender, meaty texture at mealtime. This inspired Purina ONE® nutritionists and veterinarians to research what cats get from their diet in nature. Purina ONE True Instinct Grain Free With Real Chicken makes a healthy difference you can see, with natural nutrition that satisfies your cat and helps support lifelong whole body health.

Has anyone tried [product:purina-one-true-instinct-natural-grain-free-with-real-chicken-plus-vitamins-minerals-super-premium-cat-food-94] ? Do your kitties like it?
Does your cat seem to like this?
Start your review of Purina ONE® True Instinct Grain Free with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food!
Nat H.
E Rochester, NY
I have a gray tiger kitty and She loves it! I would definitely recommend! I gave her a few pieces to see if she would like and she went crazy! We switched her self feeder and she loves it so much better.
Amy N.
Lake forest , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat loves this braid [product:purina-one-natural-dry-cat-food;-tender-selects-blend-with-real-salmon-35-lb-bag] . He gets excited every time he sees a new bag. He would eat the whole bag if he could.
rachael T.
Marysville California
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purina ONE® True Instinct Grain Free with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food uploaded by rachael T.
My cat has an allergy to grain that causes him to have horrible smelling poo. He gets really dry itchy skin that makes him scratch and chew his skin until he gets horrid sores and loses his fur. I've tried so many different brands of cat food, even cat food from his Veterinarian and none of them helped until I gave him this brand. Since putting him on this food he's at a more healthy weight. His poo doesn't smell like something died in his belly anymore. THANK GOODNESS! His fur is thick and shiny and he doesn't have sores all over him. His skin isn't dry so he doesn't over chew and scratch anymore. So all in all this food is incredible! It's perfect for cats with Grain allergies. I absolutely recommend it for cats that have dry itchy skin and really stinky poo. You should always take your cat to the Veterinarian first just to make sure nothing serious is wrong with him though. This cat food is very affordable too which is excellent because it works better than some of the really expensive cat foods. At least for my cat it does. This cat food is completely worth the purchase and the cost. [product:purina-one-natural,-grain-free-dry-cat-food;-true-instinct-grain-free-with-real-chicken---] #purinacatfood #grainfree #catfood
Cheyanne B.
Oskaloosa, IA
Purina ONE® True Instinct Grain Free with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food uploaded by Cheyanne B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My rescue cat is FIV+ and has issues like chronic diarrhea.. TMI, I know. This has helped a ton with his belly issues. Especially since it’s grain free.. He loves it! I recommend it 100% for cat owners who deal with the issues above on a daily basis.
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Purina ONE® True Instinct Grain Free with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food uploaded by Barbie S.
Purina One True Instinct is a winner in my cat Fred's eyes. Of course if he likes it, it's a keeper in my household. I'm happy with how healthy it is for him.
Stephanie S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love that Purina gave us a grain free option. My cats love it and their coats have improved. Purina ONE® True Instinct Grain Free with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purina ONE® True Instinct Grain Free with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food uploaded by Ramonita R.
I received a free sample from the original company and I gave it to my cat Catita and she loved it. PURINA ONE TRUE INSTINCT NATURAL grain free.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
This is a great product. I originally received this as a sample and my cat loves it. I will definitely buy this again since she likes it so much. It is grain free, yet has a great smell according to my kitty kitty!
Alicia C.
Killeen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purina ONE® True Instinct Grain Free with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food uploaded by Alicia C.
Was meowing his head off and had good already well today Purina sent a sample and he couldn't have been happier
Ashley C.
LeRoy, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My two kittens LOVE this food! I received a free 6 oz sample via mail and upon receiving it, I filled their dishes with the food. Within minutes, it was gone.

I feel good feeding this food to my two cat babies because it's grain free AND has REAL chicken in its ingredients! I will be sure to buy this food for them once they are off of their kitten food.

*NOTE* this food is not recommended for all cats. Kittens and pregnant/nursing cats should be fed kitten food. For example, Purina One Healthy Kitten Formula.

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber L.