Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken

Ayuda a satisfacer el instinto natural de tu perro con estos blandos bocaditos ricos en proteínas. Elaborados con pollo real como ingrediente principal, estos bocaditos en trozos llenarán de energía a tu perro desde la hora de la comida hasta la hora del entrenamiento y todo el día.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken!
Marjana T.
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Marjana T.
These are great for training and rewarding your fur babies after doing something right! The size is a little small for my 80lbs lab, but it still does the job and both of them love it!
Iris T.
Bronx, NY
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Iris T.
He ate it and after he finished he wanted more haha so I can say he liked it. I think it’s pricey but it’s worth it because he enjoyed it.
Sarai C.
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Sarai C.
I have two dogs so this was very handy to have for training. I like it because the treats aren’t soft if you had in your hand it won’t crumble but it has very put together that one of my dogs didn’t like it. She likes her treats a little soft more chewy but my other dog loved them.
Daniela R.
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Daniela R.
This is the one we! Well specifically my daughter has been enjoying the most! Or dog gets to catch and searching the treats everywhere and they both have a blast! He been likening this because you can tell they're real meat!
Karla G.
National City, CA
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Karla G.
Estos le encantaron a mi perrita!! Es raza pequeña y estos vienen de acuerdona su tamaño, le encantan y son faciles de comer. Han de tener muy buen sabor porque nunca le habian gustado unos treats tanto como estos ! Muchas gracias
Maria Camila M.
Buford, GA
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Maria Camila M.
very good ingredients and my dog ​​loves them, also my chihuahua who is very difficult to like these treats
Georgina P.
Friendswood, TX
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Georgina P.
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Georgina P.
These treats like it says in the bag are great for dog training. They are small bites which is easy to take when walking my dog. In my opinion they are not pricey because they are good quality and i would definitely buy again. My dog loves these treats, he always wants me to give him more. They have a good smell, like beef jerky.
Anna G.
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Anna G.
A primero pensé que estos pedazos estaban muy chiquitos pero son perfectos para entrenar. Mi perrito le encanto y voy a tener que comprar de nuevo ya que se acaben. Se lis recomiendo! At first i thought these treats were too small but they are perfect for training. My dog loved it and I will definitely need to buy more once we run out. I recommend these bites!
Amanda M.
San Diego, CA
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Amanda M.
My dog loves these I even used them to decorate the cutest birthday cake for her. They’re a good price and have really great healthy ingredients
Esmeralda C.
Cudahy, CA
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Esmeralda C.
Purina ONE True Instinct Bites with Chicken uploaded by Esmeralda C.
All my pups dug this little snack. Any time I brought it out they were eager to have one! They’re great for training and small dogs! Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?