Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodPurina ONE
Purina ONE Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Cat Food

Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Cat Food

Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken starts with your adult cat’s nutritional needs first to help support her optimal health, inside and out. With real chicken as the number one ingredient – and zero percent fillers – all of our high-quality ingredients have a purpose. Omega-6 helps give your cat a radiant coat and healthy skin while the crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up and whiten teeth. With 32g of protein per cup, it provides the protein your cat needs as a carnivore and helps support strong muscles, including a healthy heart. It is enriched with vitamins and minerals for strong bones and joints and is highly digestible so more nutrition goes to work inside your cat. Plus, it has a taste cats love. Purina ONE provides purposeful nutrition for lifelong whole body health. Purina ONE nutrition is veterinarian recommended and proudly manufactured at Purina-owned U.S. facilities.

How is value for price?
Is this safe for kittens? or only adults
Is this good for cats with sensitive stomachs?
Start your review of Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Cat Food!
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Well my cat absolutely approves of this cat food this is her favorite brand. It is a good value. She was nowhere in sight until I picked up this bag she could hear it and she came out running. It must have more flavor of chicken than most others because she really goes crazy over this cat food.
Maria A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
La única comida q mis gatos aman, no puedo cambiarla por nada del mundo, el sabor les encanta
Keegan T.
Pittsburgh
Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Cat Food uploaded by Keegan T.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have tried multiple foods for my girls and they always come back to this one. I guess this review is more theirs than mine but it is the only food for them!
Erica L.
Purchased at: PETCO
We have 3 indoor picky cat's so we have to buy different cat foods for each of them spoiled fur-kids and now we have 4 stray cats who have made our yard their new home. For being stray's they are pretty picky as well. We buy Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Cat Food for one of our indoor cat's and for one outdoor cat. I also use the Purina ONE® Healthy Kitten Food Formula for the newest member of the yard and Purina ONE® Sensitive Systems Cat Food for the other two inside cat's and Purina ONE® Urinary Tract Health Formula Cat Food for the old mama cat in our yard who has brought her baby with her. We use another brand for the other outside cat's but Purina has always been our go to brand.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Cat Food uploaded by Dinah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this cat food because my white cat Gizmo has had a UTI 2 X this year so I’m hoping this will keep him out of the vets office. Price was a little high but If he doesn’t get another UTI it will definitely be worth the price.
Jamie P.
Salem, WI
My 2 year old calico likes this food, always wants to eat, but somehow has bad gas! I used to give her a cheaper brand that she liked as well, but I like that this is healthier.
Kristen M.
Miami
Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Cat Food uploaded by Kristen M.
My kitties loveeeeeee this food! The ingredients are pretty great & their coats look so beautiful & healthy after switching to this diet! Definitely give it a try if youre looking for a new diet for kitty!
Tanya P.
The ONLY cat food on the market that doesn't make our cats throw up. We've tried many other brands INCLUDING the very high dollar brands to no avail. Our kitties are happy and healthy now and full of energy. Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Salmon Cat Food
Kat W.
White Haven, PA
Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Cat Food uploaded by Kat W.
Purchased at: Unleashed by PETCO
I only tried this because they sent me a coupon for a free bag. I had low expectations because my cat only seems to like expensive brands of food. She absolutely loves this. If you have a picky eater and are concerned that she eat healthy pick up a bag of this cat food. Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Salmon Cat Food
charisse J.
Maryland
Purina ONE® Tender Selects Blend With Real Chicken Cat Food uploaded by charisse J.
Purchased at: PetSmart
We have really taken a liking to @purinaone as our cats dry food choice..we have. noticed a difference in her energy level at 5 years old. She really prefers a switch up on dry food flavors so we discovered a few smartblend flavors that she loves....so when she naps she deserves it! #@purinaone #kittylife #catfood